Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The curious case of Bryce Brown « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#60 : December 03, 2012, 08:59:29 AM

the guy has talent, theres no doubt about it.  but he's also a headcase surrounded by bad influence.  maybe he's cleaned up, maybe not.  he seems more like a guy thats out for himself, rather than putting team first...but thats just an ignorant guess.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#61 : December 03, 2012, 09:54:56 AM

the guy has talent, theres no doubt about it.  but he's also a headcase surrounded by bad influence.  maybe he's cleaned up, maybe not.  he seems more like a guy thats out for himself, rather than putting team first...but thats just an ignorant guess.

It's a bad one... at least as of right now.  There's nothing about good things being said about him in Philly all season, not just recently.  Of course things could change.  Who knows, he might throw a fit if he gets benched when McCoy is healthy and maybe he becomes a distraction.  But, up here, since he's signed, no one has said 1 bad thing about his conduct.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#62 : December 03, 2012, 10:47:32 AM

I would agree he is surrounded by bad influences. His dad and uncle try to use him for their own gain whenever possible, but I don't think he has ever actually done anything himself to be considered a head case or a bad person.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#63 : December 03, 2012, 11:47:58 AM

did he leave miami, tenn, or kstate on positive terms?

i honestly dont care and apologize for jumping in this thread.  i dont keep up with the guy.  it just irks me to hear that we should have drafted him, but you guys have every right to want him on our team.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#64 : December 03, 2012, 01:01:12 PM

it just irks me to hear that we should have drafted him,

Why?  This discussion was from before draft.  This isn't a "hindsight" thread.

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#65 : December 03, 2012, 01:12:30 PM

in Round 5 we took Goode over Josh Norman  that right there is enough to frustrate ...forget Bryce Brown in the 7th

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#66 : December 03, 2012, 01:13:39 PM

I remember beating the drum for this kid ...that was a bonehead pick...but Schiano had to have his Big East guy

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#67 : December 03, 2012, 01:14:37 PM

Norman would have been just what the Dr ordered with this secondary

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#68 : December 03, 2012, 01:16:20 PM

did he leave miami, tenn, or kstate on positive terms?

i honestly dont care and apologize for jumping in this thread.  i dont keep up with the guy.  it just irks me to hear that we should have drafted him, but you guys have every right to want him on our team.
I don't know the in's and out's of Brown's case, but some kids see college football for what it is, a barrier to them from earning money for three years and they don't like it. Start giving them paychecks in the NFL and suddenly the thing that used to be their biggest problem is no longer a problem.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#69 : December 03, 2012, 01:32:46 PM

" some kids see college football for what it is, a barrier to them from earning money for three years "

I thought it was a proving ground to show you have what it takes to make it in the NFL, and that you're mature enough to handle the responsibility.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#70 : December 03, 2012, 01:35:29 PM

" Start giving them paychecks in the NFL and suddenly the thing that used to be their biggest problem is no longer a problem."

Giving a kid more cash than he's seen in his entire life is going to solve his immaturity problems?

Sorry, but that is just effin stupid.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#71 : December 03, 2012, 02:11:43 PM

" some kids see college football for what it is, a barrier to them from earning money for three years "

I thought it was a proving ground to show you have what it takes to make it in the NFL, and that you're mature enough to handle the responsibility.
Tell that to Marcus Lattimore.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#72 : December 03, 2012, 02:24:37 PM

Start giving them paychecks in the NFL and suddenly the thing that used to be their biggest problem is no longer a problem.

Tell that to JaMarcus Russell.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#73 : December 03, 2012, 02:46:59 PM

Tell that to Martin Gramatica.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#74 : December 03, 2012, 03:00:26 PM

Tell him what, exactly? That the millions upon millions of dollars he made in the NFL weren't worth a few years of college? Lol. I'll leave the telling people idiotic crap to you.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The curious case of Bryce Brown « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools