Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The curious case of Bryce Brown « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 10, 2012, 09:43:40 AM

He really didn't do anything to say he has bad character. It's more a case of a young kid being surrounded by bad people. His father and uncle/agent are shady as hell and have completely screwed up this kids career. They have made all the divisions so far for this kid. The question is, if he gets a shot in the NFL, does he wise up and separate himself from his scumbag father and uncle? Or is it just more of the same? Chances are this kid's family continues top drag him down and he never accomplishes anything is the NFL.....but he has amazing abilities and low miles. Some team will take a chance on him late in the draft.

This though is typical (you are talking about Brown here) of guys who get into trouble. A lot of guys surround themselves with bad people and get put into bad spot. The problem is their bad judgement gets them surrounded by bad people. Someone will take a shot at him and he is a lottery ticket. I just doubt that this year we're the team that would do that.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 10, 2012, 10:02:29 AM

I would put Tolbert in at FB, and move Lorig to TE.

I agree 100%.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 10, 2012, 10:04:00 AM

He really didn't do anything to say he has bad character. It's more a case of a young kid being surrounded by bad people. His father and uncle/agent are shady as hell and have completely screwed up this kids career. They have made all the divisions so far for this kid. The question is, if he gets a shot in the NFL, does he wise up and separate himself from his scumbag father and uncle? Or is it just more of the same? Chances are this kid's family continues top drag him down and he never accomplishes anything is the NFL.....but he has amazing abilities and low miles. Some team will take a chance on him late in the draft.

This though is typical (you are talking about Brown here) of guys who get into trouble. A lot of guys surround themselves with bad people and get put into bad spot. The problem is their bad judgement gets them surrounded by bad people. Someone will take a shot at him and he is a lottery ticket. I just doubt that this year we're the team that would do that.

He didn't choose to surround himself with his father and uncle though. A teenager doesn't get to make that choice.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 10, 2012, 10:07:11 AM

I don't want anyone that was in prison... As for Bryce Brown he is worth look.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 10, 2012, 10:10:59 AM

He didn't choose to surround himself with his father and uncle though. A teenager doesn't get to make that choice.

No but he does choose, as a man going to college, to let them ruin his life.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 10, 2012, 10:13:18 AM

Reminds me of this kid right here
http://northcanton.patch.com/articles/erick-howard-sentencing

Only this kid is finished. Destroyed his whole life over 1 mistake. Now he is leaving 2 kids behind and single mom that will have to raise them.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#21 : February 10, 2012, 10:25:29 AM

No but he does choose, as a man going to college, to let them ruin his life.

Well this is true, but he is just now 20 years old so you have to remember that he was 17, 18, and 19 when all this was happening. How many teenage kids have the gonads to cut ties with their father? I just think it's unfortunate, and I don't judge him for it because he actually seems like a smart, well mannered kid. I just wonder if he will get old enough and mature enough to separate himself from bad family members, or will he and his mom run down the street shooting at his sister's abusive boyfriend.....ya know?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 10, 2012, 10:52:37 AM

So what if he's 260 pounds and runs a 4.9 40? Do you still want him? Take a shot?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 10, 2012, 11:27:05 AM

I assumed it was family problems.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#24 : February 10, 2012, 05:11:20 PM

So what if he's 260 pounds and runs a 4.9 40? Do you still want him? Take a shot?

I don't get the purpose of this post?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 10, 2012, 07:09:36 PM

Well, have you seen him play since 2009?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : February 10, 2012, 07:11:52 PM

No. But the answer is obviously no. That's why you have undrafted free agents come in for physicals and such.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 10, 2012, 07:18:52 PM

Well, have you seen him play since 2009?

He's a young RB with NFL size and talent.  It really doesn't matter if he hasn't played in a while, as long as he's in decent shape.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 10, 2012, 09:18:29 PM

I will be keeping an eye on this dude on draft day.   What a steal he could be if he turned into something great down the road.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 10, 2012, 09:23:43 PM

I will be keeping an eye on this dude on draft day.   What a steal he could be if he turned into something great down the road.
No combine invite and since he quit on 2 teams, no pro day.

Im willing to bet he wont get drafted.

Of course, im not dumb. He has potential.

But 2 seasons without football surrounded by idiots. Hows giving him money gonna help?

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The curious case of Bryce Brown « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools