Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: REPORT: DAVIS HIRED AS BUCS SENIOR DEFENSIVE ASSISTANT « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#165 : February 10, 2012, 07:35:48 AM

Yeah, there never has been a "Buccaneer Way" before now.

Are you kidding?    You've never heard of the "Tampa 2" or "Buc Ball"?     Hell, the entire NFL refers to that style of defense as the Tampa 2.   The Buccaneer way has been well established long before Schiano came around.

Right now.....The Buccaneer Way appears to be......

jozito

Second String

#166 : February 10, 2012, 07:51:50 AM

Its Friday, Can,t we be positive for once ? The peeps that have nothing better to do than piss and moan should go to the local pee wee football league and sign up to coach.
You can probably Be HC,OC,DC, and GM. See how your first few years go and apply for an NFL job in a few years.
I am excited to have someone with enough common sense to at least have a plan and A BUC WAY!!!
Much better than Youngry

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#167 : February 10, 2012, 07:58:26 AM

Schiano is assembling a staff the "Buccaneer way"...

Who is Schiano to come in and say what the Buccaneer way is?    He's new.    It may be Schiano's way, but the Buccaneer way was established by guys like Dungy and Gruden.   Schiano has nothing to do with that.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]"

Let see, discussion is about Davis and then you can't help yourself to make it about the new HC and a comment he made, so we have "extraneuous" and "off topic"  this is a "onlie community" and a "discussion forum" you are definitely seeking an "emotional response" with the goal of "disrupting normal on-topic discussion" about "Davis Hired As Bucs Senior Defensive Assistant"

Well, if the shoe fits . . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

BucD

Hall of Famer

#168 : February 10, 2012, 08:05:12 AM

Yeah, there never has been a "Buccaneer Way" before now.

Are you kidding?    You've never heard of the "Tampa 2" or "Buc Ball"?     Hell, the entire NFL refers to that style of defense as the Tampa 2.   The Buccaneer way has been well established long before Schiano came around.

Right now.....The Buccaneer Way appears to be......

Well...you could always cry about it...

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#169 : February 10, 2012, 08:05:57 AM

I'm curious why they (the ninjas) didn't just cover the monies outstanding from UNC so Davis could make a clean break? Serious question...

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#170 : February 10, 2012, 08:08:56 AM

It's probably more about sticking it to UNC than it is about the money for Butch.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#171 : February 10, 2012, 08:14:41 AM

I'm curious why they (the ninjas) didn't just cover the monies outstanding from UNC so Davis could make a clean break? Serious question...

For all we know the Davis contract includes such a provision.  Holder reported that the contract was not done yet because it was "complicated"  Well,  that might explain it.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#172 : February 10, 2012, 08:18:40 AM

For all we know the Davis contract includes such a provision.  Holder reported that the contract was not done yet because it was "complicated"  Well,  that might explain it.

Fair enough...I'm guessing details will emerge sooner or later. Thanks.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#173 : February 10, 2012, 08:19:55 AM

Fair enough...I'm guessing details will emerge sooner or later. Thanks.

No prob.  I will post it if I see something come across Twitter

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#174 : February 10, 2012, 10:43:19 AM

*ppl clamor for Bucs to hire Davis*

*Bucs hire Davis*

*fans upset*

The Red Board>>>

LOL

BucD

Hall of Famer

#175 : February 10, 2012, 10:44:28 AM

*ppl clamor for Bucs to hire Davis*

*Bucs hire Davis*

*fans upset*

The Red Board>>>

HA!

True story...
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: REPORT: DAVIS HIRED AS BUCS SENIOR DEFENSIVE ASSISTANT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools