Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT'S 2012 2-ROUND NFL MOCK DRAFT 1.0 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: February 12, 2012, 11:08:02 AM

Eric Dellaratta debut's PewterReport.com's first 2012 NFL Mock Draft that covers the first two rounds. Find out which players Tampa Bay takes with its first two selections in this article.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=7775

BucsFanForLife

Starter

#1 : February 12, 2012, 11:10:52 AM

Who are the picks in 1st and 2nd round?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"GO BUCS!!!!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 12, 2012, 11:12:14 AM

I love it!

That is my dream scenario right there!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 12, 2012, 11:22:20 AM

That draft is horrible on many fronts. First Justin Blackmon is NOT a #1 WR. Just is the best WR in a weak class but does that make him a #1? I've seen on here some think he is better than Dez Bryant and that is just ridiculous. If Blackmon and Richardson are there passing up Richardson is stupid. Blount is a joke while Williams, Benn and Briscoe are a solid group of WR's so passing up a need to just add another #2 is not smart. Funny how JDouble's boy Riley Reiff, the alleged next franchise LT falls that far. Stephon Gilmore? Wow, that is a reach and thought we wanted a disciplined team, he reminds be of Talib. With this draft its clear we woo be picking top five for the foreseeable future but hey Schiano and his clowns are great hires, lol.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 12, 2012, 11:23:42 AM

Justin Blackmon is no Calvin Johnson, he is no Dez Bryant and he is no Hakeem Nicks. Think Michael Crabtree.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 12, 2012, 11:24:03 AM

Both players fit into what Schiano wants on offense and defense.  Rounds 3, 5, 6, and 7 is where the Bucs should go to look for LB, RB, OL, TE, and maybe even safety.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 12, 2012, 11:29:30 AM

Sorry, I don't want another slow WR on the team. I'd rather have Richardson and I don't want him either.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#7 : February 12, 2012, 11:30:10 AM

Much prefer Boykin over Gilmore at CB. Gilmore is a project, raw and needs lots of coaching, Boykin is much more NFL ready.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 12, 2012, 11:35:42 AM

That draft is horrible on many fronts. First Justin Blackmon is NOT a #1 WR. Just is the best WR in a weak class but does that make him a #1? I've seen on here some think he is better than Dez Bryant and that is just ridiculous. If Blackmon and Richardson are there passing up Richardson is stupid. Blount is a joke while Williams, Benn and Briscoe are a solid group of WR's so passing up a need to just add another #2 is not smart. Funny how JDouble's boy Riley Reiff, the alleged next franchise LT falls that far. Stephon Gilmore? Wow, that is a reach and thought we wanted a disciplined team, he reminds be of Talib. With this draft its clear we woo be picking top five for the foreseeable future but hey Schiano and his clowns are great hires, lol.

Reif is the most NFL ready OT in the draft and we are already hearing some say Reif is a better OT prospect then Kalil. I think The only concern on Blackmon is his speed, the combine will work that out. If he runs slow I would not be surprised if Wright is atop 10 pick and the first WR taken.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 12, 2012, 11:36:36 AM

Yes apparently Blackmon is slow.

"running away from the defense"

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 12, 2012, 11:38:19 AM

Blackmon is faster than you think. Game speed > 40 speed. He's a big play receiver whether you think it or not. Blackmon > Crabtree

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 12, 2012, 11:40:32 AM

Who was the great white hope RB at Stanford a couple years ago that is with the Vikings? He was running away from defenses and what has he done? Point is this, blackmon had a great college career but so did Crabtree and who here would draft him top ten?

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 12, 2012, 11:43:42 AM

Who was the great white hope RB at Stanford a couple years ago that is with the Vikings? He was running away from defenses and what has he done? Point is this, blackmon had a great college career but so did Crabtree and who here would draft him top ten?
He's done as much as he can behind AP. When AP was out Gerhart put up good numbers.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#13 : February 12, 2012, 11:44:16 AM

I do think Blackmon is better than Crabtree and if we needed a #2 WR I would have no issues with Blackmon. We already have THREE #2 WR in Mike, Benn and Briscoe so why do we need another? We have a did at RB so although I am not huge at drafting a RB this high it makes more sense drafting an upgrade and not just adding what we already have. I would take Dez Bryant at #5 in a heartbeat and before you compare Justin to Fitzgerald you need to check yourself.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 12, 2012, 11:44:27 AM

Yes apparently Blackmon is slow.

"running away from the defense"
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT'S 2012 2-ROUND NFL MOCK DRAFT 1.0 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools