Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne or...RT? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#90 : November 25, 2012, 12:25:05 PM

You see, football dummies like you and PeanutButterCheeseBoy have argued for years that the PFF stats are "subjective" and out to get the sorry Buccaneer players.  Buc players' performance aren't judged any differently than the rest of the players in the NFL. 

That's just it. REAL stats don't need to be "judged" . They are concrete , indisputable , and there on paper for all to see.

Every player in the hall of fame has those stats to back them up. If McCoy is really getting as many "hurries" as you seem to think , then it stands to reason that eventually those are going to cash themselves in for some REAL stats , like sacks and tackles.

Let me know when that happens and then I'll gladly admit I'm wrong about Girly Man.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#91 : November 25, 2012, 12:27:23 PM

I also don't to see how that has any relevance whatsoever to what Vin and I were talking about . Your surrender on the actual topic is noted.

Of course you don't, because you are a simpleton.

You see, football dummies like you and PeanutButterCheeseBoy have argued for years that the PFF stats are "subjective" and out to get the sorry Buccaneer players.

Buggsy, on top of being dumb, you're apparently a LIAR.  Please post where I have ever typed that PFF was "out to get the sorry Buccaneer players"  Subjective yes, but that is not an OPINION that is just understanding what the word subjective means.  Now, go fetch the quote to back up that OUTRAGEOUS LIE . . . you oft-suspended twit.

I can't possibly imagine how Buggs could ever have gotten himself suspended , lol.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#92 : November 25, 2012, 12:27:33 PM

He has no problem with McCoy's pressure being used a positive for him, but he does have a problem when those same pressures are used against Penn, Joseph, and Trueblood.

man, you really are just dumb.  I don't have a problem with "pressures" being "used" as a positive or negative for any of the players you mentioned.  I have a problem with people -- like you -- using the subjective stats as if they are OBJECTIVE. 

Wow . . .  there may be no hope for Buggs

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#93 : November 25, 2012, 12:33:09 PM

I've seen grandma's with a better understanding of football than the above two posters.  These are two of the posters who defended Trueblood's sucky play all-along, so their opinions involving any football matter (especially Offensive Line play) are laughable:

Also Biggs, Gaither was offered by many as the alternative to Trueblood.  TRueblood was the better choice, whether you or anyone else likes it, particulalry considering how little they have invested in Trueblood

Bwahahahahahahahahaha @ Jeremy Trueblood was a better choice than Jared Gaither.  Football Moron.

Next to the strawman, this ^^^^ is another common ploy and a Buggsy favorite; taking things out of context.  Buggsy, find a post where I said a healthy Trueblood is better than a HEALTHY Gaither.  I'll wait . .

(I presume most are smarter enough to see through Buggys cut and pasta antics)

Sure....

TRueblood was the better choice, whether you or anyone else likes it, particulalry considering how little they have invested in Trueblood

Not sure I buy this.  Trueblood is one of the worst OTs in the league.

He's better than Gaither if Gaither cannot make it with the Chiefs and is being replaced by a practice squad player.

Would you like a third quote of your pimping Trueblood over Gaither, PeanutButterCheeseBoy?

I've never seen someone so anxious to take a beating.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#94 : November 25, 2012, 12:41:09 PM

He has no problem with McCoy's pressure being used a positive for him, but he does have a problem when those same pressures are used against Penn, Joseph, and Trueblood.

man, you really are just dumb.  I don't have a problem with "pressures" being "used" as a positive or negative for any of the players you mentioned.  I have a problem with people -- like you -- using the subjective stats as if they are OBJECTIVE. 

Sure, that's why you go into your ignorant rants only when the pressures are brought up as a negative to Buc player.

Your arguments are awful, Counselor.  That tends to happen when you are ignorant on the issues that are being argued about.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#95 : November 25, 2012, 12:51:17 PM

Sure, that's why you go into your ignorant rants only when the pressures are brought up as a negative to Buc player.

Your arguments are awful, Counselor.  That tends to happen when you are ignorant on the issues that are being argued about.

I notice I offered you a chance to post two different quotes and you did not.  Wonder why?  Just more BS.  So, now on top of being an oft-suspended twit . .  youre a liar.  Buggsy, Buggsy, Buggsy.

The simple point on Gaither -- which should be obvious to most who can read -- is it does not matter how good he is if he cannot play.  He was not (at the time the Bucs had to make a decision) and is not healthy (note you skipped my invitation to comment on his play against the Bucs this season --lo).  That's the real world versus your fantasy world.

Now, you also claimed that I said that PFF had it in for the Bucs.  I am waiting Buggsy boy .. . . .  is it going to be an apology? are you going to even acknowledge the LIE?   My guess is "no" on both counts.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#96 : November 25, 2012, 01:05:31 PM

I notice I offered you a chance to post two different quotes and you did not.  Wonder why?  Just more BS.  So, now on top of being an oft-suspended twit . .  youre a liar.  Buggsy, Buggsy, Buggsy.

The simple point on Gaither -- which should be obvious to most who can read -- is it does not matter how good he is if he cannot play.  He was not (at the time the Bucs had to make a decision) and is not healthy (note you skipped my invitation to comment on his play against the Bucs this season --lo).  That's the real world versus your fantasy world.

Now, you also claimed that I said that PFF had it in for the Bucs.  I am waiting Buggsy boy .. . . .  is it going to be an apology? are you going to even acknowledge the LIE?   My guess is "no" on both counts.

How many times have you typed the word "SUBJECTIVE", Counselor?  Do you not know what that means?  Pressures aren't subjective.  The same standards for a pressure are applied to every player in the NFL, which makes it objective - not subjective.

You've proven you don't have the knowledge to grasp what is being explained to you over and over and over and over and over.  I won't try any longer.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#97 : November 25, 2012, 06:25:15 PM

Pressures aren't subjective.  The same standards for a pressure are applied to every player in the NFL, which makes it objective - not subjective.

Somebody make this comment a sticky.  Buggsy, just consider this quote to be my response to everything you post going forward.  Wow...

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne or...RT? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools