Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: for those of you clamoring for a deep threat « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 13, 2012, 04:14:08 PM

For just one second I thought you said throat.

I came here to post exactly the same thing.
That makes 3 of us

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 13, 2012, 04:17:21 PM

here you go fellas

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 13, 2012, 04:19:41 PM

90 catches for 1276 yards and 8 TDs.  14.2 ave.  better production than Benn ever had

So?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 13, 2012, 04:21:29 PM

BTW, if you have Netflix streaming there is a really interesting documentary called "Inside Deep Throat". Check it out if you have a chance, lots of nifty information there.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 13, 2012, 04:21:54 PM

so?  you don't see some value in a speedy WR with that kind of production that could be had that late?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 13, 2012, 04:22:59 PM

BTW, if you have Netflix streaming there is a really interesting documentary called "Inside Deep Throat". Check it out if you have a chance, lots of nifty information there.
damn.  I just cancelled Netflix.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 13, 2012, 04:24:59 PM

damn.  I just cancelled Netflix.

Available also on Amazon Instant. Beware, it includes actual scenes from the film, including scenes of Linda Lovelace demonstrating her skill.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 13, 2012, 04:39:30 PM

so?  you don't see some value in a speedy WR with that kind of production that could be had that late?

I'm fine with that part.

I don't get the dig at Benn. He had 67 catches, 1055 yards (15.7 per catch) as a sophomore. His QB collapsed the next year, he was dinged, and his numbers fell.

Jenkins played with an entirely different QB and OC.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 13, 2012, 04:42:45 PM

Benn is faster.   4.39 at his pro day.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#24 : February 13, 2012, 04:45:15 PM

I didn't bring up Benn's name to begin with.  It was in response to a "we already have another Illinois WR we are waiting on to develop".  He might not have Benn's measurables that could translate into being a #1 WR but he isn't chopped liver for a 5th round prospect.  Could be a real sleeper.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 13, 2012, 04:49:30 PM

if I had a dollar for every time you've posted that

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 13, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

if I had a dollar for every time you've posted that

And............................?

Whats the attraction with this dude.  We already have a better version of him on the roster is my point.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 13, 2012, 04:54:45 PM

so are you saying we spent a high 2nd rounder and a 5th for a guy to be an occasional vertical threat/developmental prospect?

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 13, 2012, 04:55:40 PM

Sorry, all I see is playbook execution. Nothing special.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 13, 2012, 05:00:11 PM

so are you saying we spent a high 2nd rounder and a 5th for a guy to be an occasional vertical threat/developmental prospect?

We don't know what he is right now.  Lets see Benn healthy and under better coaching, before we pass judgement.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: for those of you clamoring for a deep threat « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools