Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: REPORT: BUCS TALKING WITH SHERIDAN, STOUTLAND « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: February 16, 2012, 01:04:22 PM

The website coachingsearch.com is reporting that Tampa Bay is interviewing Bill Sheridan for the defensive coordinator position and is talking with Alabama's OL coach Jeff Stoutland about the same position on the Buccaneers.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=7781:&Itemid=15

gump

Starter

#1 : February 16, 2012, 01:36:43 PM

Talk in Alabama is that Saban is calling potential replacements...Stoutland leaning strongly to the NFL.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 16, 2012, 01:39:35 PM

Hey, he coached the OL to the big game and they won it all. That's something.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 16, 2012, 01:40:06 PM

So we're now down to hoping an offensive coach... in college, can become a defensive coach in the pro's?  Great...  Then again I could be over-reacting.  I mean, look at what happened in Philly when they converted their OL coach into the defensive coordinator...  oh, wait... ugh.

Yeah, I'll be totally shocked if Schiano makes it through the 2013 season.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 16, 2012, 01:43:03 PM

"the same position" is referring to the fact that Stoutland is interviewing for the OL coach position with the Buccaneers.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 16, 2012, 01:43:57 PM

So we're now down to hoping an offensive coach... in college, can become a defensive coach in the pro's?  Great...  Then again I could be over-reacting.  I mean, look at what happened in Philly when they converted their OL coach into the defensive coordinator...  oh, wait... ugh.

Please tell me you aren't that brain-dead. By "same position" he means the same as what he coached in college - i.e., offensive line.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 16, 2012, 01:44:22 PM

Please tell me you aren't that brain-dead. By "same position" he means the same as what he coached in college - i.e., offensive line.

+10000000

BucD

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 16, 2012, 01:44:24 PM

huh?

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#8 : February 16, 2012, 01:45:22 PM

Reading > you.  How did you make it past 3000 posts?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 16, 2012, 01:45:42 PM

And to reitterate, that would make him the top OL coach in college....aka...the best one.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 16, 2012, 01:45:45 PM

+10000000

double that again. Sorry Sunny D, didn't see your post.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#11 : February 16, 2012, 01:51:33 PM

Hmm Alabama OL coach? Trent Richardson anybody?

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 16, 2012, 01:51:52 PM

This is what happens when so called fans don't read and just have a knee jerk reaction, emphasis on Jerk. Stoutland for OL coach. Bill Sheridan for DC.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 16, 2012, 01:54:36 PM

Hmm Alabama OL coach? Trent Richardson anybody?

Now if we could just pry Kirby Smart away from Bama too for our DC and i would be excited about this coaching staff.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 16, 2012, 01:54:58 PM

This is what happens when so called fans don't read and just have a knee jerk reaction, emphasis on Jerk. Stoutland for OL coach. Bill Sheridan for DC.

LOL... yeah, that's what it is.  Not my fault the original post was made in poor grammar.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: REPORT: BUCS TALKING WITH SHERIDAN, STOUTLAND « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools