Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: REPORT: BUCS TALKING WITH SHERIDAN, STOUTLAND « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 16, 2012, 01:57:58 PM

So we're now down to hoping an offensive coach... in college, can become a defensive coach in the pro's?  Great...  Then again I could be over-reacting.  I mean, look at what happened in Philly when they converted their OL coach into the defensive coordinator...  oh, wait... ugh.

Yeah, I'll be totally shocked if Schiano makes it through the 2013 season.

This is what happens when so called fans don't read and just have a knee jerk reaction, emphasis on Jerk. Stoutland for OL coach. Bill Sheridan for DC.

LOL... yeah, that's what it is.  Not my fault the original post was made in poor grammar.

Original post was clear as day. That's why everybody else got it.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 16, 2012, 02:00:42 PM

So we're now down to hoping an offensive coach... in college, can become a defensive coach in the pro's?  Great...  Then again I could be over-reacting.  I mean, look at what happened in Philly when they converted their OL coach into the defensive coordinator...  oh, wait... ugh.

This is what happens when so called fans don't read and just have a knee jerk reaction, emphasis on Jerk. Stoutland for OL coach. Bill Sheridan for DC.

LOL... yeah, that's what it is.  Not my fault the original post was made in poor grammar.

Original post was clear as day. That's why everybody else got it.

If you say so.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 16, 2012, 02:27:49 PM

I'd be happy with Stoutland as OLine coach. I'd LOVE to have Kirby smart as DC. Not too fond of Sheridan, hopefully it's just an interview.

And for the record, I also understood the original post.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#18 : February 16, 2012, 02:36:21 PM

A monkey with slightly above average intelligence would have understood the OP.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#19 : February 16, 2012, 02:38:14 PM

Don't think we'll get a big name for DC, we need someone to just teach fundamentals to the players and execute Davis's gameplan.

UMiamiBucFan

Starter

#20 : February 16, 2012, 02:43:31 PM

Jeff Stoutland has only been the Alabama OL coach for one season. He was in Miami prior to that.

Say hello to Brandon Washington.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 16, 2012, 02:55:29 PM

Besides the fact that your education level would have to be about 7th grade at best to not comprehend the original sentence, the mere fact that you even thought it possible that we'd be interviewing a college OL coach for the DC position is mind-numbingly stupid and shows how ridiculously quick you are to believe the worst. And even more asinine is the fact that you were either so convinced that your initial thought was true that you didn't even bother to double check and click the link, or you're simply that lazy. Either way, had you actually taken the tremendous effort to set your ego down and move your cursor towards the link you would have seen that he is indeed being looked at for the OL spot. Shocking, I know.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 16, 2012, 03:17:13 PM

so our choices for DC are Bill Sheridan or some college OL coach.  That's retarded.

UMiamiBucFan

Starter

#23 : February 16, 2012, 03:18:41 PM

so our choices for DC are Bill Sheridan or some college OL coach.  That's retarded.

Another person falls for it. SR, you really need to be more careful with your word choice.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#24 : February 16, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

do you really think I'm that stupid? 

UMiamiBucFan

Starter

#25 : February 16, 2012, 03:28:27 PM

Hell if I know.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#26 : February 16, 2012, 03:47:25 PM

do you really think I'm that stupid?

nobody thought TBayXXXVII was that stupid until he said what he did.... what makes you think anybody on here knows your internet moniker so well that your sarcasm is instantly recognizable?

And also, the joke was pretty much dead on arrival, given how mind numbing the actual situation was... it was best to just leave it alone and get back on topic anyways....

in that light - I'd be happy with those coaching choices

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 16, 2012, 03:57:21 PM

The website coachingsearch.com is reporting that Tampa Bay is interviewing Bill Sheridan for the defensive coordinator position and is talking with Alabama's OL coach Jeff Stoutland about the same position on the Buccaneers.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=7781:&Itemid=15

Scott's wording is a bit misleading. However, most of us actually clicked the link and read the article before making an ass of ourselves.

bucs63

Starter
#28 : February 16, 2012, 04:14:46 PM

I thought the "same position" was the "position" mentioned too, for a split second.  Luckily, I'm not that stupid.

So which coordinator position is Stoutland being considered for, anyway?

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#29 : February 16, 2012, 04:21:51 PM

I thought the "same position" was the "position" mentioned too, for a split second.  Luckily, I'm not that stupid.

So which coordinator position is Stoutland being considered for, anyway?
OL coach

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: REPORT: BUCS TALKING WITH SHERIDAN, STOUTLAND « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools