Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Black Helmets, Anyone? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#45 : February 19, 2012, 07:22:29 PM

Tebow would be the perfect fit for Schiano.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#46 : February 19, 2012, 07:40:41 PM

Tebow would be the perfect fit for Schiano.
If he wanted to be unemployed.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#47 : February 19, 2012, 08:28:57 PM

Tebow would be the perfect half back for Schiano.

Draft Aaron Donald

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#48 : February 19, 2012, 08:35:34 PM

I 100% agree with this thread. Dom, Schiano, and the whole staff should be putting 110% of their time and resources into redesigning the unis, heck we don't need any FAs and the draft is such a crap shoot why bother wasting time researching that, just get the team really awesome uniforms and we will win 3 straight Superbowls off of pure awe and fashion intimidation.

If this tread is so off putting o you, why are you posting on it?  If it is such a waste of time, please, save yourself and read something more to yur liking.  You were dumb enough to click on it, so clearly it piqued your interest somehow.  The same goes for ou BucsFan4090, or whatever.  Both of you have posted multiple times in this or a similar thread to say how dumb the discussion is.  Who are the bigger idiots, those who enjoy this discussion an contribute, or the trolls who tune in to something they "hate" just to grouse about other's discussion?  How empty is your life that you are joining discussions jst to say how dumb they are?  Don't you have beer things todo with your time?

If you dont like the topic, go do something else.

LOL. You need to stalk people now? I love how you just sign up and think you can start talking down to people and acting like we honestly care. This thread is dumb because there is a very high probability that it won't happen. In fact, I can almost guarantee it won't happen. This is just the fantasy of people who think changing our uniform is somehow a good idea. What is so wrong with the uniforms we have now? Oh thats right....nothing.

Get over yourself.

Hey I thought you putting me on ignore...  Oh well.  You are a sad little fellow.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#49 : February 19, 2012, 08:57:48 PM

Tebow would be the perfect half back for Schiano.

He'd definitely be better than Blount.   But that's not saying much.

Tebow should be the Bucs QB.  He'd be the perfect QB for Schiano's idea of what the Buccaneeer way is.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Black Helmets, Anyone? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools