Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who was the last President to dissolve the U.S. central Bank? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#15 : February 26, 2012, 10:02:50 PM

You suppose Youtube has a clip of that R. Paul, Diane Feinstein thing?

Yes, it was posted in the "where does EVIL come from" thread

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 26, 2012, 10:17:44 PM

You suppose Youtube has a clip of that R. Paul, Diane Feinstein thing?

Yes, it was posted in the "where does EVIL come from" thread

Could be worse. It might have been posted in Java's two girls one cup thread.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 01, 2012, 09:39:00 AM

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#18 : March 03, 2012, 07:10:38 AM

John Galt's real name is Rothchild. He unabashedly is the Fed's big mouth cheerleader on this board. No john we do not NEED the Fed though YOU DO because they sign your check - directly.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#19 : March 03, 2012, 07:14:18 AM

Thomas Jefferson & Benjamin Franklin spoke about the central banks evil. Money should be a medium of exchange ONLY. To facilitate the exchange of goods to promote business and wealth to the masses. NOT A SEPERATE COMMODITY (or a good in of itself) - that can be bought and traded. Money should be the medium ONLY>>>there would be no interest on money, no hedging, no derivitives, no manipulations.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#20 : March 03, 2012, 07:18:21 AM

If anyone can find 3 hours to watch this entire video they will be forever enlightened to the Fed's evil and how the Rothchild's run the world (through their controlling the world's money supply)

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#21 : March 03, 2012, 09:06:23 AM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6076118677860424204&ei=_TjYSevWBpzu-AGEopWOAw&q=money+masters&hl=en#docid=-515319560256183936

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 03, 2012, 01:07:24 PM

John Galt's real name is Rothchild. He unabashedly is the Fed's big mouth cheerleader on this board. No john we do not NEED the Fed though YOU DO because they sign your check - directly.

You complain more than anyone about posters "attacking you personally" yet you are the prime slinger of personal attacks. Mostly because your lack of logic and reasoning prevents you from creatinga valid response so you resort to ad hominem.

And for the record, no one signs my checks. I don't get checks, I receive all my earnings via ACH deposit.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#23 : March 03, 2012, 01:24:01 PM

you are a real tool. stay out of my posts.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 03, 2012, 06:57:54 PM

wow

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#25 : March 04, 2012, 05:22:16 AM

you too.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 04, 2012, 10:31:59 AM

Seriously, this it what one sees from the outisde looking in:

1. A person masquerading as an evangelical -- telling most that their views are inferior to his
2. a believer of wild conspiracy theories -- the Civil War started by Jews/bankers, the Federal Reserve is the source of evil

Honestly, have you ever thought of using some of the energy you do "researching" that stuff and posting on this football message board to go and just offer the same thoughts to a professional? I am not trying to be rude, but you may want to do just that.  There's no need to get angry at people when they disagree with your posts, especially when the disagreement is almost universal.  You probably see your solitary view of the world as proof of righteousness (hence the evangelical approach), but if you are a reasonable person have you at least allowed for the possibility that your views might be wrong?  If not (and you seem fervently commited to your views) doesn't that bring us back to the question about professional help? If you think everyone is wrong but you . . ..  that may be a sign.

No offense intended, only trying to help.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#27 : March 04, 2012, 05:57:51 PM

look bro, you arent concerned about my "mental health" as much as you are concerned about making back handed comments that insult me and my opinions. I find it simply outrageous that a group of posters find my posts so intollerable they feel they must attack me on every level without bounds to moral decency. I never attack your little tribe of atheist followers on the personal level you consistantly barage me with. But w/e bro...an ancient Chinese proberb "what you recognize in your brother you are actually recognizing in yourself". So keep up the name calling - it shows who you really are.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 04, 2012, 06:55:06 PM

I never attack your little tribe of atheist followers on the personal level ...

Oh REAAALLLLY??????????

spoken like a true cut throat atheist. now run along....

JG? is a fellow that wants us to believe he is much smarter than he really is...this way he can us conspiracy theorists to shut up thus maintaining his powerful wages as a pawn of the Fed.

When u lie in bed with the fed - u get fleas... oh thats when u sleep with dogs...

guy is an idiot nonetheless

is this an actual conversation? - then I opt out...

bye bye idiot.

dude..JG? - you ARE an idiot

dude - you should know by now...you are an idiot of great magnitude. A donkey.

Dbuc tried to become a freemason but they smacked HIM in the back of the head THEN spat in his face all the while eveyone screamed at the top of their lungs  "GET OUTTA HERE YOU IDIOT!"

another idiot^^^

Dbuc dude youre an idiot.

^^^so saith the athiest.

This nonsense cant possibly be true. I mean can it?
Its so outlandish its in lala land.
You mean there are invisible fairies in the sky?
God and the Devil and angels and demons?
For realz papa dbuc?
Thats just CRAAAAZEEEEE talk....

dude your an idiot, so stay off my threads idiot.

you are extremely naive or just a flat out idiot.

dude youre an idiot

^^^dumbest thing I ever heard.

When Jesus was in the flesh ~ as it is recorded in the gospels...he quoted the old testament. The Bible is compilation of 66 books that were written by 40 different people over 1500 years. Please know what your talking about before making wise cracks...makes you look like an even bigger idiot.

you might as well be a moron - same difference

neither should an idiotic fool like yourself try to make inteligent staemants. Just crawl back into your dirt hole you call home you moron.

something about casting the first stone or glass houses

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 04, 2012, 07:02:39 PM

look bro, you arent concerned about my "mental health" as much as you are concerned about making back handed comments that insult me and my opinions.

You might be directing your comments at someone else, but just in case you are not let me just respond by saying:

1) I never come down to the Cove.  This was just a trip out of boredom
2) I have no idea who you are nor do I know anything about your history here
3) I am only responding to what I encountered when I got here, which is what I described in my prior post
4) I have no dog in the fight, I don't care about you either way, so just as I have no interest in insulting you, I also have no interest in lying to you.
5) if you want to pawn my comments off as some sort of attack, so be it. In fact, perhaps that's not to be unexpected under the circumstances.  Say what you want on the board, but maybe you should give things a little more thought.
6) help is available and there's no shame in seeking help

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who was the last President to dissolve the U.S. central Bank? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools