Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 53 man 2012 « previous next »
Page: 1

wyla86

Second String

« : February 20, 2012, 07:53:12 PM »

POS         1ST                                       2ND                                               3RD   
LDE:     Mario Williams (FA)            Da’Quan Bowers                       George Johnson
DT:       Brian Price                            Roy Miller                                   Jaye Howard (6th)
DT:       Gerald McCoy                      Frank Okam
RDE:     Adrian Clayborn                  Michael Bennett
SLB:      Quincy Black                        Dekoda Watson
MLB:    Mason Foster
WLB:    Sean Spence (3rd RD)           Adam Hayward
RCB:     Aqib Talib (Not Guilty)        Stephan Gilmore (2nd)             E. J  Biggers     Quenton Washington(UFA)
LCB:     Brandon Carr (FA)                Ronde Barber                            Anthony Gaitor 
SS:       Cody Grimm                           Devin Holland
FS:       Tanard Jackson                      Ahmad Black                            Larry Asante

POS         1ST                                       2ND                                               3RD   
WR:       Mike Williams                    Dezmon Briscoe                         Preston Parker            Marquis Maze (7th)
LT:          Donald Penn                      James Lee
LG:         Jeremy Zuttah                    Ted Larsen
C:           Jeff Faine
RG:        Davin Joseph                       Derek Hardman
RT:        Kareem McKenzie  (FA)     Jeremy Trueblood                    Demar Dotson
TE:         Kellen Winslow                    Luke Stocker                            ZackPianalto
WR:        Arrelious Benn                    Raymond  Webber                 Sammie Stroughter
QB:         Josh Freeman                         Brady Quinn
RB:          Trent Richardson (1st)        LeGarrette Blount                   Chris Rainey (5th)
FB:           Le'Ron McClain (FA)

Draft

1st - Trent Richardson, 2nd - Stephen Gilmore, 3rd - Sean Spence, 5th Chris Rainy, 6th - Jaye Howard,  7th - Marquis Maze

FA
 Mario Williams,  Brandon Carr,  Kareem McKenzie  , Le'Ron McClain

Crazy bored while sick at the house i cam up with this.

DT is Concerning me. 

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

« #1 : February 20, 2012, 07:56:24 PM »

Not pleased with any of the three picks

1) Blackmon, Claiborne, or Kalil
2) burfict or Hightower
3) Josh Norman

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #2 : February 20, 2012, 07:59:12 PM »

Not bad, realistic.

Even if Talib is not guilty, still a good chance he gets suspended, just sayin.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #3 : February 20, 2012, 08:04:31 PM »

I wished you would have addressed the WR core with something more than 7th round pick....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

« #4 : February 20, 2012, 08:24:48 PM »

We could do better than Gilmore and Spence. No to Faine and Zuttah starting. Other than, pretty good.

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
« #5 : February 20, 2012, 08:42:16 PM »

Nooooo wayyyyy we start another rookie LB without adding a vet.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
« #6 : February 20, 2012, 08:54:43 PM »

Quincy Black is a starter:

other than that, it's pretty realistic, Even though it's not a huge splash I would be happy with Carr as our big FA acquisition. I'm completely blocking out Mario as that will never happen.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
« #7 : February 20, 2012, 10:16:07 PM »

I dont think our coaches will want Faine as the Center with a power running game, imo.  And need a FA LB

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Nattyice712

Practice Squad

« #8 : February 20, 2012, 11:24:44 PM »

Mario Williams will never happen. In free agency the buccaneers need to go after Carlos Rogers and Vincent Jackson or Steven Johnson. They have to spend a lot of money because of the cap rules. Then in the draft, I agree with Richardson. But with the free agents you get burfict in the second. From there you can address the offensive line

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #9 : February 21, 2012, 06:47:25 AM »

I dont think our coaches will want Faine as the Center with a power running game, imo.  And need a FA LB

It's pretty much a given that Zuttah is our center of the future...especially with Schiano at the helm.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 53 man 2012 « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools