Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs, Zuttah nearing deal « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#75 : February 24, 2012, 01:04:34 PM

Are we sure that if the Bucs do re-sign Zuttah, that Schiano WILL move him to Center?  He played 4 years for Schiano, playing a significant portion of that time at RT.  He did play a little LT and LG, but never once played Center.  Now, I know he played here at Center, but will Schiano put him at RT because that's where he knows Zuttah the best?

I doubt he moves to T. When he played T in college it was when Rutgers changed to a ZBS.

You don't think Schiano plans to run the same offense here as he did at Rutgers?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#76 : February 24, 2012, 01:08:46 PM

I would think Schiano is smart enough to know that many times one player can have different skill sets for college and professional football.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#77 : February 24, 2012, 01:13:32 PM

I would think Schiano is smart enough to know that many times one player can have different skill sets for college and professional football.

Maybe....

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#78 : February 24, 2012, 01:15:09 PM

You don't think Schiano plans to run the same offense here as he did at Rutgers?

i dont.  i think it will be similar.  i think he has an idea of what type of offense he wants.  of certain things he believes are successful.  but i believe he is smart enough to confer with raye and sullivan on tweaking and refining ideas.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#79 : February 24, 2012, 01:18:45 PM

i dont.  i think it will be similar.  i think he has an idea of what type of offense he wants.  of certain things he believes are successful.  but i believe he is smart enough to confer with raye and sullivan on tweaking and refining ideas.

I guess.  We'll see.  I'm curious to see what he does with Zuttah.  I don't think it's a lock like some others that Schiano will move Zuttah to Center.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs, Zuttah nearing deal « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools