Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ***FREE INSIDER*** COOK'S PEWTER CONFIDENTIAL « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#60 : February 22, 2012, 01:34:56 PM

We talk to scouts and coaches. Not one has ever said Trueblood is the worst RT in the league. A few have actually said he may be a little underrated. And I don't mean Bucs coaches.
Out of curiosity, which Bucs players do they say are the worst in the league? Didn't you guys recently publish an article where some scout, coach, or GM said the Bucs only had 3-4 players who could start for a contender?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#61 : February 22, 2012, 01:42:12 PM

P.S. Post all you want, I like to look at the cheerleader pic on your posts without feeling like an old dude who drives a van slowly wearing 70's-styled tinted reading glasses.

Are you insinuating I need a paint job...?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#62 : February 22, 2012, 01:54:14 PM

Maybe that's the reason the only two pro coaches he's had have been fired. They put up with his (and others) incompetence for too long.

Bingo...!  Trueblood was the sole reason Gruden AND Morris got $#it-canned.

**rolls eyes**

What insight...

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#63 : February 22, 2012, 02:55:39 PM

The second GM and head coach were hell bent on promoting the Buccaneer Way and used Trueblood as one of their centerpiece signings. .

FRG, I love when your contempt for TB (and a couple others) makes you type over the top stuff like that ^^^^^  Funny to me because you are usually very thoughtful and composed, but then when TB comes up we get stuff like that.  "Centerpiece"  LMAO.  They gave the guy essentially 2 one year deals.  Almost "prove it" contract for a guy with his experience, just compare it to the dela that DJ got.  Man, you sure don't like TB

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#64 : February 22, 2012, 03:03:06 PM

I'm stating to warm up to this Red Board...or else I am being brainwashed like Fred and Barney on that one episode of the Flintstones where all they can repeat is Yabb-Dabba-Doo.
 Kidding Uncle Stan!

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#65 : February 22, 2012, 03:08:12 PM

So now I have to go to a G2G to get the dish from Mark? What the hell am I paying for again? Oh yeah, "Insider" info on this website.

That is not what I was implying at all.

I want implying that you would see what kind of a person he really is and how "gung ho" and informative he is about the Bucs and the NFL.

No way he can post all of the data and info that we hear and the tidbits he shares at a G2G.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#66 : February 22, 2012, 03:16:27 PM

After seeing him come in, it made me want to face palm so hard my palm would come out the other end of my head, brains and skull fragments alike. Sorry for the visual.

I actually saw this happen at the grocery store the other day...three screaming children throwing dozens of lunchables and pkgs of string cheese into the cart forced their poor father to this epic conclusion...made quite a mess.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#67 : February 22, 2012, 05:04:30 PM

So now I have to go to a G2G to get the dish from Mark? What the hell am I paying for again? Oh yeah, "Insider" info on this website.

That is not what I was implying at all.

I want implying that you would see what kind of a person he really is and how "gung ho" and informative he is about the Bucs and the NFL.

No way he can post all of the data and info that we hear and the tidbits he shares at a G2G.

He knows you were not implying that US.  Just arguing to argue.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#68 : February 22, 2012, 05:34:40 PM

Vince,

Think he lives local.

Will be interesting to see if he shows up at the next G2G.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#69 : February 22, 2012, 05:47:38 PM

I believe in Mark Cook.

He's a MAN.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Condor Bastadon

Starter

#70 : February 22, 2012, 06:07:13 PM

Trueblood was drafted in the 2nd round in 2006. Actually had a good year in 2008. And it fell downhill pretty steeply after that. The coaches probably thought he would re-gain his 2008 form so they let him keep playing. Honestly, he wouldn't even be on the roster right now if Davin Joseph hadn't strong-armed the front office to re-sign him just so that he'd sign his own deal.

At this point the dude is a flat out clown, both in the run and pass game. There honestly may not be a worse pass blocking tackle in the league. He has had some decent moments in the run game, but overall he just blows it way too often. Thankfully the penalties died down last season, but really it is of no consolation. He sucks, period.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#71 : February 22, 2012, 08:03:43 PM

Vince,

Think he lives local.

Will be interesting to see if he shows up at the next G2G.

I doubt it.  Easier to **CENSORED** with anonymously

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#72 : February 23, 2012, 09:22:09 AM

Trueblood was drafted in the 2nd round in 2006. Actually had a good year in 2008. And it fell downhill pretty steeply after that. The coaches probably thought he would re-gain his 2008 form so they let him keep playing. Honestly, he wouldn't even be on the roster right now if Davin Joseph hadn't strong-armed the front office to re-sign him just so that he'd sign his own deal.

At this point the dude is a flat out clown, both in the run and pass game. There honestly may not be a worse pass blocking tackle in the league. He has had some decent moments in the run game, but overall he just blows it way too often. Thankfully the penalties died down last season, but really it is of no consolation. He sucks, period.

That should be an entry on his Wikipedia page.  Good post.

How and why they gave that guy a $10M contract is beyond me.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#73 : February 23, 2012, 09:36:34 AM

After seeing him come in, it made me want to face palm so hard my palm would come out the other end of my head, brains and skull fragments alike. Sorry for the visual.

I actually saw this happen at the grocery store the other day...three screaming children throwing dozens of lunchables and pkgs of string cheese into the cart forced their poor father to this epic conclusion...made quite a mess.
you saw me do that?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#74 : February 23, 2012, 09:57:12 AM

Yes....I should probably send you a dry-cleaning bill...brain-matter is a b!th to get out.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ***FREE INSIDER*** COOK'S PEWTER CONFIDENTIAL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools