Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zach Brown, Does He Make It To Us In 2nd Round?....... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 22, 2012, 12:30:45 PM

I think he will fall to the second, and I still don't think we should take him.

He is a physical freak, sure, but he does not put it all together on the field.  You don't see players come to the NFL and suddenly become physical.

If he was playing at a school where they had a more atypical defense, such as New Mexico, he would be going in the 3rd round, max, and selected purely based on potential.

...wait a minute...

If Butch Davis signs off on Zach Brown then that's all the proof i will need.

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 22, 2012, 12:47:34 PM

Not a fan, I want football players not athletes. Production and instincts out weigh 40 times snd bench press. And for that reason I think David makes a better pro than Brown.

1bucfan88

Second String
#17 : February 22, 2012, 12:49:09 PM

+1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 22, 2012, 12:53:28 PM

We only want the OLB in R2 IF he's going to be a 3 down player so that means we've either cut Black or the new scheme will use 2 OLB's in the nickle and not the MLB + 1 OLB. The thing is while that 3rd LB was a problem he's just not on the field enough to be worth that high a pick in R2.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 22, 2012, 01:03:36 PM

Brown is Quincy Black 2.0. Freak athlete, very bleh football player.

I've heard this comparison as well...makes me a bit nervous on Brown.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 22, 2012, 03:36:45 PM

i was really high on Brown early on but now not so much. hes very up and down. some games he is amazing and others you dont hear his name get called. ive seen his maturity and work ethic questioned in more than a few places also.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 22, 2012, 04:33:01 PM

Why is it people want guys like Lavonte David and Zach Brown? They fall into the category of SMALL linebackers.

We already have Geno Hayes and Dekoda Watson which are considered undersized....why does everyone LOVE undersized linebackers here?!?

Give me a Nigel Bradham, Dont'a Hightower, Vontaze Burfict, or Tank Carder please!

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 22, 2012, 04:42:44 PM

i wouldnt really call watson undersized. hes 240lbs. bradham and carder are both 240 also
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zach Brown, Does He Make It To Us In 2nd Round?....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools