Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And this is why I love Mason Foster « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : February 24, 2012, 03:28:51 PM

I understand that Bowers saw limited action, but how could you not like what you saw? The Dude made a difference nearly every game he was in.

He's got to transform some of the flashes into consistency. That is the main area where Bowers has to change. As a rookie I saw flashes of why people liked him a lot.  Really given the knee thing I didn't expect much out of him rookie year not so much physically but mentally you just can't go full bore coming off that.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Stratobuc

Starter
#31 : February 24, 2012, 03:31:59 PM

Never better than Ruud, damn that's not a fair comparison, Ruud was one of the best defensive players in the entire NFL. Cmon man not many MLB can get run the F over in the endzone by a QB like Ruud, no MLB can get **CENSORED** slapped around like Ruud, not many players period can play as poorly as Ruud plays. Ruud sucks so bad even Tennessee wishes they wouldn't have signed him. Name one great game Ruud had and I can name more bad games. Ruud sucks and always has, he just had Derrick to cover for his mangina.

Watching football drunk is one thing - but people shouldn't post when they're this drunk. I went to Dallas to see the Bucs play the Cowboys. We lost that game, but Jason Whitten - one of the toughest TE's in the NFL was knocked unconscious and out of the game by a hit from Ruud. He's anything but soft, but a real Bucs fan would know.... its not too hard to tell them apart.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#32 : February 24, 2012, 03:37:18 PM

Quote from: alldaway
Foster is going to be a stud.

I think so.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#33 : February 24, 2012, 04:57:01 PM

Never better than Ruud, damn that's not a fair comparison, Ruud was one of the best defensive players in the entire NFL. Cmon man not many MLB can get run the F over in the endzone by a QB like Ruud, no MLB can get **CENSORED** slapped around like Ruud, not many players period can play as poorly as Ruud plays. Ruud sucks so bad even Tennessee wishes they wouldn't have signed him. Name one great game Ruud had and I can name more bad games. Ruud sucks and always has, he just had Derrick to cover for his mangina.

Watching football drunk is one thing - but people shouldn't post when they're this drunk. I went to Dallas to see the Bucs play the Cowboys. We lost that game, but Jason Whitten - one of the toughest TE's in the NFL was knocked unconscious and out of the game by a hit from Ruud. He's anything but soft, but a real Bucs fan would know.... its not too hard to tell them apart.

That hit Ruud put on Witten was far harder than the one Foster put on little Chad Ochocinco.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 24, 2012, 04:59:27 PM

I don't remember that hit. I usually remember big hits too. Must not have been very memorable.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 24, 2012, 05:02:55 PM

That hit Ruud put on Witten was far harder than the one Foster put on little Chad Ochocinco.

I was at that game as well...Ruud actually played pretty well that game...he stuck MB3 a few times as well. If Phillip Buchanan doesn't pull an EJ Biggers in the redzone against Roy Williams...we win that game.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 24, 2012, 05:08:00 PM

I usually remember big hits

Uh huh.   Ok, in the over 30 year history of the Bucs, please list out 10 big hits you remember.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#37 : February 24, 2012, 05:12:37 PM

No thanks but I don't remember Ruud ever making big hits, if anything he got ran over more.

CJBROOKS09

Second String
#38 : February 24, 2012, 05:18:36 PM

No thanks but I don't remember Ruud ever making big hits, if anything he got ran over more.

I concur..

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : February 24, 2012, 05:33:22 PM

No thanks but I don't remember

I'm sure that you do not remember 10 big hits in the entire history of the Bucs.   That's why I asked you to list them.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#40 : February 24, 2012, 08:53:31 PM

Hey, I hope I'm wrong about Foster. But I saw a lot of him at Washington and all of last year as well.. I just do not see it. I'm not going to sit here and make too many excuses for the MLB of a team who ranked damn near last in the league against the run.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#41 : February 24, 2012, 09:00:18 PM

I like Foster, was put in an impossible situation. I am just happy the 5 year punching bag (Ruud) is long gone.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : February 24, 2012, 09:22:03 PM

Still wish we had drafted Nate Irving instead, but I think Foster could end up being a solid starter for us.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#43 : February 24, 2012, 09:24:34 PM

Quote from: JavaRay
Uh huh.   Ok, in the over 30 year history of the Bucs, please list out 10 big hits you remember.

I couldn't remember, so I just YouTubed John Lynch.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#44 : February 24, 2012, 09:26:40 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81d6186d/Rudd-forces-a-fumble
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And this is why I love Mason Foster « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools