Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And this is why I love Mason Foster « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#75 : February 25, 2012, 07:29:32 PM

It cracks me up that he had the Todd Washington return on there.    I hadn't even thought of that as one of the greatest hits since it was a return, but I guess it was.   Good stuff.

The Todd Washington / Fearon Wright hit was a straight TKO.  I don't know what that dude was thinking, trying to take an offensive lineman on at full speed.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#76 : February 25, 2012, 07:30:38 PM

It cracks me up that he had the Todd Washington return on there.    I hadn't even thought of that as one of the greatest hits since it was a return, but I guess it was.   Good stuff.

The Todd Washington / Fearon Wright hit was a straight TKO.  I don't know what that dude was thinking, trying to take an offensive lineman on at full speed.

It was probably the first time he's ever had to tackle an offensive lineman.    I doubt he'd try it again.   ;)

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#77 : February 25, 2012, 07:31:35 PM

And he tried to tackle him high!  People don't tackle Brandon Jacobs high, and Jacobs weighs 60 pounds less than Washington did.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#78 : February 25, 2012, 10:04:56 PM

Ruud was not as soft as people think

He looked good the first couple years and then something changed.

The change was Raheem Morris.

Really? So why did he suck in 2008? Was he not a big part of the huge collapse that cost Gruden his job? How exactly did Raheem turn Ruud into a little girl? Just curious. Doesn't seem like a coach could steal a players manhood and force him to play soft.

And......he sucked in Tenn.   Colin McCarthy beat him out, and now they are not even interested in re-signing free agent Ruud.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#79 : February 26, 2012, 12:26:59 AM

And......he sucked in Tenn.   Colin McCarthy beat him out, and now they are not even interested in re-signing free agent Ruud.

I'm sure that is Raheem's fault too.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#80 : February 26, 2012, 12:29:57 AM

McCarthy is a baller!    I wish the Bucs had him instead of Foster.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And this is why I love Mason Foster « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools