Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I would take Janoris Jenkins over Mo Claiborne « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#120 : February 29, 2012, 02:46:20 PM

Jenkins' 4 kids are with 4 different women

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#121 : February 29, 2012, 08:09:11 PM

Jenkins' 4 kids are with 4 different women

If this were a draft for fertility clinic's he'd go first overall.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#122 : February 29, 2012, 10:07:22 PM

I don't particularly care how many kids he has, I just remember it being discussed and wanted to clarify

pljlsplltt

Second String

#123 : March 02, 2012, 09:45:35 AM

The way I look at it is he was 18-20 years old and one of the biggest players on one of the biggest football teams at one of the biggest party schools. When your that age your not worried about the future, your just worried about where are you getting drunk that night or who are you sleeping with that night. Watching the combine it looks like he has really learned from his mistakes, and I like that he anwsered every question about his past and not trying to avoid it. And they say he passed every drug test given to him and that he was a good teammate and the only time he got in trouble was on the field when he took a swing at another player, which was said to be provoked by the other player.If we stay at number 5 I would still take Caiborne, but if we do trade down and he is our pick, I don't think we would see any off the field problems and that he has really matured this last year. Maybe being kicked off Florida and showing him there are consequences really opened his eyes, or maybe he is just saying all this cause its what he has to say.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#124 : March 02, 2012, 10:46:02 AM

The way I look at it is he was 18-20 years old and one of the biggest players on one of the biggest football teams at one of the biggest party schools. When your that age your not worried about the future, your just worried about where are you getting drunk that night or who are you sleeping with that night. Watching the combine it looks like he has really learned from his mistakes, and I like that he anwsered every question about his past and not trying to avoid it. And they say he passed every drug test given to him and that he was a good teammate and the only time he got in trouble was on the field when he took a swing at another player, which was said to be provoked by the other player.If we stay at number 5 I would still take Caiborne, but if we do trade down and he is our pick, I don't think we would see any off the field problems and that he has really matured this last year. Maybe being kicked off Florida and showing him there are consequences really opened his eyes, or maybe he is just saying all this cause its what he has to say.
every college players trying to enjoy the experience as much as they can. how many have 4 kids with 4 different women? The guy is pacman jones, aqib talib, and antonio vromartie combined. Mixed in with a little Tanard, "rolled" into one.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I would take Janoris Jenkins over Mo Claiborne « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools