Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any new news DTG? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#105 : February 25, 2012, 09:14:13 PM

I've been a Freeman fan since day one, so it was a shock to me when last weekend I heard some very disturbing news about him.  I was at one of my coworkers kids birthday party, and her husband and family members were big bucs fans.  One of them told me that Free developed a habit at the start of last season, and that either he had directly done drugs with Free or tba his brother had done drugs with Free on pretty much a weekly basis on Saturday nights.  Now, this is all heresay, but I was pretty shocked, not sure if and or why someone would make that up.  And the drug of choice, supposedly, wad coke.

This is some serious stuff to be reporting 2nd hand.
Libelous actually!!!!

Writing something like that while hiding behind an anymous screen name is some serious puzzie azz sheet. You deserve to have your azz kicked seven ways to Sunday. Ridiculous.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#106 : February 25, 2012, 09:25:00 PM

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#107 : January 27, 2014, 02:39:28 PM

Just bumping this to show you idiots how much Java pwns ya'll

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#108 : January 27, 2014, 02:46:17 PM

Just bumping this to show you idiots how much Java pwns ya'll

Always good to hear from his #1 groupie. Maybe he'll come to his senses, leave his old lady, and run off into the sunset with you.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

AlstottUpTheGut

Starter

#109 : January 27, 2014, 03:16:31 PM

So you went and did a search and found this thread to bump it to show a bunch of people on the internet how they were owned by someone else on the internet, all while very likely not knowing any of said people.

Go home.

1. Donald
2. Bridgewater
3. Landry
5. Abbrederis
6. Lyerla

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#110 : January 27, 2014, 04:40:39 PM

So you went and did a search and found this thread to bump it to show a bunch of people on the internet how they were owned by someone else on the internet, all while very likely not knowing any of said people.

Go home.
well if he did all that, he probably already is home

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#111 : January 27, 2014, 04:53:28 PM

Go home.

Dude, my Red Board cred is important. Think of all the hot girls that read this and will laugh at me!

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any new news DTG? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools