Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The best analysis of Barrett Ruud that I have ever seen « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#150 : February 29, 2012, 01:39:50 PM

not to mention a disdain for those who happen to be black.

Can you provide an example of this, or are you lying again like you were about the racial slurs and your ability to not follow the rest of the sheep?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#151 : February 29, 2012, 01:57:51 PM

not to mention a disdain for those who happen to be black.

Can you provide an example of this, or are you lying again like you were about the racial slurs and your ability to not follow the rest of the sheep?

Yes Illuminator, I can.  Will I...?  No.  I'm not your research assistant.  You're my doormat.

I wipe my feet of the $#iT Java peddles directly on your idiotic defense of the RACIST arsehole that he is.

If I was the only one to point out the obvious racial overtones Java packs his posts with, I'd apologize - but I'm not.  Not only am I not the only one...  I'm not apologizing for it either.

And to think...........  YOU have the audacity to call others "simpletons."

I'd gladly look at it from any other perspective you can point out...  After you give me a huge knife to cut through the wall of IRONY.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#152 : February 29, 2012, 02:12:26 PM

I get it - it's the undeniable truth, and everyone knows about it ...it's just that no one can provide a single example of it.

It all sounds perfectly plausible - if you've the mind of a "true fan."

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The best analysis of Barrett Ruud that I have ever seen « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools