Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The best analysis of Barrett Ruud that I have ever seen « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#30 : February 26, 2012, 07:54:09 PM

I think Illuminator has a stalker...

I was about to say that I'd have to post something every time he posts then I realized, I've only ever noticed his posts when he's posting that same thought. Scary, maybe not a stalker but a stalker in the making if I actually start to care.

I have a long way to go to hang on his jock like he hangs on yours though.

If he ever does post about anything but people responding to you then I don't think anyone has to worry about me being a stalker. I don't mean this as a knock on him ( unlike the paragraph above ) but it has been a long time since I've noticed a football post from him but I could be hanging out in the wrong threads and just missing them.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 26, 2012, 07:56:18 PM

A great player should be able to overcome bad coaching.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : February 26, 2012, 07:57:24 PM

I think he may be a psychologist.   He seems to understand the root of people's insecurities.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#33 : February 26, 2012, 08:02:14 PM

I would hope Ruud doesn't blame Raheem for his regression.

Ya, even though it's 100% true.

Most people don't realize how important the defensive backs coach is to the development of fourth year linebackers. Fourth year linebacker, hmm, wasn't that the year he first wanted a long term contract but was denied as he was on the first of his multiple RFA years? Oh yeah, right after that 2008 season he skipped all voluntary offseason workouts and practices and the decline really began.

Surely just a coincidence though. If only he'd had a better defensive backs coach to coach him up.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : February 26, 2012, 08:03:59 PM

It wasn't the DB coach, it was the head coach and defensive coordinator - Raheem Morris.   The DB coach at that time was Joe Baker.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 26, 2012, 08:05:06 PM

I dont know Jeremy Lin.

Just looked him up.  He's a basketball player.   I don't watch that sport at all.   I haven't since Bird and Magic retired.

You'd like him. He's considered the Tebow of the NBA and both of them respect each other a lot.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 26, 2012, 08:06:23 PM

I would hope Ruud doesn't blame Raheem for his regression.

Ya, even though it's 100% true.

Most people don't realize how important the defensive backs coach is to the development of fourth year linebackers. Fourth year linebacker, hmm, wasn't that the year he first wanted a long term contract but was denied as he was on the first of his multiple RFA years? Oh yeah, right after that 2008 season he skipped all voluntary offseason workouts and practices and the decline really began.

Surely just a coincidence though. If only he'd had a better defensive backs coach to coach him up.

Crucial to a 4 year LB. Just crucial.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#37 : February 26, 2012, 08:06:44 PM

I think he may be a psychologist.   He seems to understand the root of people's insecurities.

Indeed, and that's why he defends you so vigorously. What a nice guy he is doing something like that.

Whoever he is analyzing should be relieved that this is the root of their insecurities though. I mean, with most guys the size of the root is the root of their insecurities.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#38 : February 26, 2012, 08:08:56 PM

It wasn't the DB coach, it was the head coach and defensive coordinator - Raheem Morris.   The DB coach at that time was Joe Baker.

You said his decline started in 2008 and Raheem was the defensive backs coach. You can't have it both ways.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#39 : February 26, 2012, 08:10:44 PM

Don't you get tired of being a pull string doll already?

Don't you get tired of being the fish that rises to the bait every time?

The pot calling the kettle black, Imao...

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#40 : February 26, 2012, 08:14:09 PM

Why do I have to suffer through garbage like this?

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#41 : February 26, 2012, 08:18:26 PM

Why do I have to suffer through garbage like this?

Come on DTG it's the off season. It's the perfect time for threads like this.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#42 : February 26, 2012, 08:24:35 PM

Just curious.   What year did you buy his jersey?  2007.   Who would have been a better jersey to buy in 2007?     There aren't many left on this roster from that team.

Got my Ruud jersey in '07. Wanted one that I would have for a while...now its destined to hang in the closet...

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#43 : February 26, 2012, 08:28:19 PM

Just curious.   What year did you buy his jersey?  2007.   Who would have been a better jersey to buy in 2007?     There aren't many left on this roster from that team.

Got my Ruud jersey in '07. Wanted one that I would have for a while...now its destined to hang in the closet...

Good for you. You got exactly what you wanted. It should last quite a while just hanging in the closet.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#44 : February 26, 2012, 08:33:56 PM

Good for you. You got exactly what you wanted. It should last quite a while just hanging in the closet.

Ooops..just saw that I worded it wrong. Meant..."Wanted a jersey of a player who would be on the team for a while" *

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The best analysis of Barrett Ruud that I have ever seen « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools