Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers and Schiano “Want” Sanu « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #30 : February 29, 2012, 06:16:14 PM »

He ]Sanu] seems like JAG.   IMO

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

« #31 : February 29, 2012, 06:48:01 PM »

Nothing too impressive, seems to create good separation but it's really just zone exploitation.

I ran against him in high school at states. Dude's a punk and not big enough for the NFL. He'll have Dexter Jackson-syndrome if a team uses him on returns (fall as soon as he sees someone coming). He doesn't have the shiftyness needed for someone his size in football, all he's got is straight line speed.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #32 : February 29, 2012, 07:00:01 PM »

Nothing too impressive, seems to create good separation but it's really just zone exploitation.

I ran against him in high school at states. Dude's a punk and not big enough for the NFL. He'll have Dexter Jackson-syndrome if a team uses him on returns (fall as soon as he sees someone coming). He doesn't have the shiftyness needed for someone his size in football, all he's got is straight line speed.

He is a good size dude....6-2   200 plus.    Just sayin.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

« #33 : February 29, 2012, 07:03:34 PM »

6'2 200 plus?? Bro...I've stood right next to the dude several times. He was like 5'10 170 as a senior in high school. He measured in at the combine at 5'11 188.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #34 : February 29, 2012, 07:06:06 PM »

6'2 200 plus?? Bro...I've stood right next to the dude several times. He was like 5'10 170 as a senior in high school. He measured in at the combine at 5'11 188.

Mohamed Sanu isn't flashy, but he could be a quality #2 NFL receiver. (AP)

(From inside Lucas Oil Stadium, during Sunday's quarterback/receiver drills...)

Sanu measured at 6-2, 215.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

« #35 : February 29, 2012, 07:08:21 PM »

Dude I was talking about TJ Graham....hence the video

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #36 : February 29, 2012, 07:10:29 PM »

Dude I was talking about TJ Graham....hence the video

Oh ok, my bad.   I was saying WTF?    LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

« #37 : February 29, 2012, 07:15:54 PM »

Nah Sanu's a beast, no questions about his size.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #38 : February 29, 2012, 11:15:54 PM »

Sanu is slow as all hell. I have to wonder with him, tome he seems like a "boom or bust" type. But his speed is awful for a wideout. Just awful.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
« #39 : February 29, 2012, 11:34:58 PM »

Is King's logic that Sanu's less than stellar combine isn't going to affect him while Wright's less than stellar combine will cause him to drop?

That figures.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

« #40 : March 01, 2012, 12:31:30 AM »

Sounds like pure Peter King speculation. Absolutely no substance to it other than the fact that Schiano was his coach.

^^ This ^^

aren't we all?
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers and Schiano “Want” Sanu « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools