Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IMO what we really need « previous next »
Page: 1

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: March 01, 2012, 12:17:39 PM

everyone is talking DBs and WRs but i really think we need to solidify our OL the best case scenario would be for the vikes to fall in love with M.Claiborne and pick him third overall and that would only mean that Kalil would fall on our lap..that would be a dream come true...and then maybe either go with OL Brewster or even DB Jenkins or Gilmore if any are available in the second round...

make it happen DOM!!!

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#1 : March 01, 2012, 12:37:44 PM

Kalil won't make it past #3 to the Vikings if they expect to keep Ponder healthy next season. Our best case scenario is Blackmon, Claiborne or Richardson at #5.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 01, 2012, 12:40:47 PM

OL and LB upgrades alone would help this team win more games this year. They were the biggest problems next to coaching imo last year.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#3 : March 01, 2012, 12:42:27 PM

i don't want Richardson @ 5 ...i wouldn't mind Blackmon  but I'm falling out of love with Claiborne for various reasons

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#4 : March 01, 2012, 02:17:08 PM

there are a lot of LBs in the draft...im very excited about the depth

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 01, 2012, 04:50:48 PM

OL and LB upgrades alone would help this team win more games this year. They were the biggest problems next to coaching imo last year.

+1

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 01, 2012, 05:09:25 PM

Nah, we need DB help. Thats not debatable.

Could lose Talib and Barber. Wanna have Biggers and Lewis as starting CBs?

No thanks.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IMO what we really need « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools