Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: we can sure use this guy « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 02, 2012, 11:17:34 AM

Every rookie has faced nothing but college competition....so I don't get your point.

Draft Aaron Donald

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 02, 2012, 11:19:48 AM

Mayock, a former Safety himself, was pretty critical of him.  In fact I think he said he should convert to LB.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#17 : March 02, 2012, 11:27:04 AM

you guys talk about Mays but i'll still take him over Grimm or Asante ect..look im not saying that Iloka is going to be a HOF ...but he's very solid now with a high ceiling

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 02, 2012, 11:38:11 AM

I'll be honest in saying I don't have enough intel on this guy to form an educated opinion but I'm a bit skeptical. Having said that, I can see how he would be intriguing to teams facing offenses with above average receiving TE's (playing in same division as the Saints as example).

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 02, 2012, 11:42:32 AM

seems just like that dude that played for west virginia a year or two earlier.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#20 : March 02, 2012, 11:44:19 AM

Mayock, a former Safety himself, was pretty critical of him.  In fact I think he said he should convert to LB.

Mayock is usually along the right lines but i think he dropped the ball on this 1...the kid can help us in an area where we really need it

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 02, 2012, 11:50:36 AM

I'm iffy on Iloka - I think he's pretty good on the field from what I've seen, but I'm not a huge fan of 6-4 safeties. There's a reason you don't see too many of them in the NFL.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#22 : March 02, 2012, 11:58:09 AM

I'm iffy on Iloka - I think he's pretty good on the field from what I've seen, but I'm not a huge fan of 6-4 safeties. There's a reason you don't see too many of them in the NFL.

dude if im not mistaking the avg. height at safety its like 6'1" or 6'2" ..i would understand if you said that your not a big fan of taller CBs because they're normally shorter..but safeties are tall...and you don't see taller  then 6'4" cuz the minute they get into college they get switched to WLB...lol
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: we can sure use this guy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools