Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE COMMISH 1010 WQYK « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 09, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

listened to him for a hour 2 days this past week, good show.  I like it better than sileo and Duemig.  Only thing silio has is good inside guys he talks to like Cole from yahoo.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 09, 2012, 08:19:22 PM

The real rumor I want to find out is what happend to David and King ...apparently they had a major fight , so much so thay they could no longer work together. Did it come to blows I wonder ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : March 10, 2012, 09:04:14 AM

Sileo is a **CENSORED**. Can't see how he holds on to his show.....wish they'd find someone else.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 10, 2012, 09:20:48 AM

well morgan everyone is entitled to their opinion but i couldn't disagree anymore with yours. when filling in for steve or hosting his sat. show i always found justin to be exremely informative, good banter with the callers, and very entertaining. i'm not quite sure what you find entertaining but i for one am extremely happy about the hire.
Got a good idea what Morgan finds entertaining - and his mom has likely explained about his vision issues

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 10, 2012, 09:38:36 AM

well morgan everyone is entitled to their opinion but i couldn't disagree anymore with yours. when filling in for steve or hosting his sat. show i always found justin to be exremely informative, good banter with the callers, and very entertaining. i'm not quite sure what you find entertaining but i for one am extremely happy about the hire.
Got a good idea what Morgan finds entertaining - and his mom has likely explained about his vision issues

Not sure why you posted that.

But if you read other posts in this thread, there are several that agree w/ me.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 10, 2012, 10:05:08 AM

Sileo is a **CENSORED**. Can't see how he holds on to his show.....wish they'd find someone else.

He isn't a very intelligent person.  Not even close.  He and Duemig are unlistenable.
: March 10, 2012, 10:14:16 AM MJay9000

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 10, 2012, 10:09:12 AM

I noticed that Sileo read off a lot of pre-written questions for Stan Heath the other day only because Sileo knew nothing about the USF Bulls basketball team. I figured the USF media guy wrote them up ahead of time - pretty sad set up for an interview.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE COMMISH 1010 WQYK « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools