Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joshua Freeman QB1 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#30 : March 04, 2012, 09:18:12 PM

Mike Williams was unbelievable his first year.   Better than Galloway when it comes to gooning a bad pass away from the defenders.   

I'm not presenting any Garcia love.   I'm just saying that Garcia was a better QB and he did more with less than Freeman and Freeman needs to step up.

for once i agree with this dude..i think Freeman has more talent then Garcia ever had...

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#31 : March 04, 2012, 09:29:47 PM

I'm not really responding to Java here since he genuinely doesn't care and is only out to troll people with his racism and Bucs hatred, but when Mike Williams was unbelievable, Josh Freeman had a better season than Jeff Garcia did at any point with the Bucs and as good or better than all but one season in Garcia's career.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Havok904

Starter

#32 : March 04, 2012, 09:33:45 PM

Forget freeman he could be a redskin very soon bring on rg3

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 05, 2012, 12:00:16 AM

Upgrade the offensive line and I guarantee you we will see better QB play.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#34 : March 05, 2012, 12:55:04 AM

I also think a better receiver out of the backfield would be a big help.  I think Freeman didn't have a checkdown that he trusted, so he forced the ball to K2 in way too many instances.  I hate to say it, but Freeman was a much better QB when he had Caddy back there on 3rd down, both with reading the pre-snap defense and giving him a good checkdown option.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#35 : March 05, 2012, 01:12:17 AM

The same applies to all 32 teams.    No QB can have a brick wall in front of him.   Garcia seemed to do pretty well behind that same line.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 05, 2012, 01:17:39 AM

The same applies to all 32 teams.    No QB can have a brick wall in front of him.   Garcia seemed to do pretty well behind that same line.
Freeman was the 2nd most pressured QB last year. It was atrocious. Yeah, it applies to every team but considering ours was one of the worst blocking units, we have no choice but to improve. Garcia had a better unit in there when Sears was at LG.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 05, 2012, 11:11:45 AM

Agree with that.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

CJBROOKS09

Second String
#38 : March 05, 2012, 12:08:21 PM

Agree with that.

I'M BEATING A DRUM FOR THE GUARD FROM  NEW ORLEANS ..... NICKS

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 05, 2012, 12:38:14 PM

Agree with that.
well so far I see no indication that we will replace Trueblood.  we just resigned Zuttah. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 05, 2012, 01:21:58 PM

so what's Plan B for making Freeman better?

Theoldbuc

Starter

#41 : March 05, 2012, 01:27:16 PM

so what's Plan B for making Freeman better?

BUCS - MORRIS - OLSON +SCHIANO + SULLIVAN = BETTER FREEMAN  (See how that works?) That is my humble opinion. ;)  Of course, how much better, will be on him!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 05, 2012, 03:30:37 PM

Garcia > Freeman. To date, it isn't even close. Free has a lot to prove yet. We'll see what's up soon.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 05, 2012, 03:34:03 PM

Quote from: Boid Fink
Garcia > Freeman. To date, it isn't even close. Free has a lot to prove yet. We'll see what's up soon.

The key is making sure he is surrounded with awesomeness. That is why we should sign a supermodel to become his wife just like Jeff Garcia did. He'll instantly improve.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 05, 2012, 03:36:35 PM

Quote from: Boid Fink

The key is making sure he is surrounded with awesomeness. That is why we should sign a supermodel to become his wife just like Jeff Garcia did. He'll instantly improve.
The Bucs might need a new tight end.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joshua Freeman QB1 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools