Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New PR G2G Date Set « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 11, 2012, 05:29:19 PM

FWIW,

Posters are different at a G2G, for some. They leave their "keyboard mouth" at home. Except for the evenings session, I've been to almost every one.

Many of you will remember the first face to face with 4Bucs and his arch nemesis ( Sorry name escapes me at the moment. John?). Many were watching with anticipation with what would happen. They got along just fine and became friends after that.

So don't judge them by what they post on the boards. Another one is Hate and Dbuc. :D

We always have a good time. No rancor.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : March 11, 2012, 05:46:11 PM

FWIW,

Posters are different at a G2G, for some. They leave their "keyboard mouth" at home. Except for the evenings session, I've been to almost every one.

Many of you will remember the first face to face with 4Bucs and his arch nemesis ( Sorry name escapes me at the moment. John?). Many were watching with anticipation with what would happen. They got along just fine and became friends after that.

So don't judge them by what they post on the boards. Another one is Hate and Dbuc. :D

We always have a good time. No rancor.

You are most definitely correct Unc. The issue is there isn't a thing i've typed here that i wouldn't say to the face of another poster. Most would not... which is why they would never show up.

As previously stated, i used to think Dbucfan was a pompous ass. After getting to know him, i realized he's just pompous....but i wouldn't have him any other way. SarasotaBucFan told me that we once had beef on the board(something i don't remember at all)..... now, he's my brother from another mother. I've made some damn good friendships here....Chev, Brad(formerly CP24), 1vaBucsfan, Chaz, B Schucher and others and that wouldn't have happened if i had not met them.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : March 11, 2012, 08:57:05 PM

I've never thought DBuc was pompous in any way.   How someone got that impression from his posts is puzzling.    Dude is a gentleman.    Maybe you should look in a mirror if you want to see pompous.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 12, 2012, 09:33:05 AM

I've never thought DBuc was pompous in any way.   How someone got that impression from his posts is puzzling.    Dude is a gentleman.    Maybe you should look in a mirror if you want to see pompous.

I like what i see when i look in the mirror..... and judging by the way you stalk my Facebook and store pics of me on your computer, you like it too. Problem is..... i don't swing that way, sorry!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 12, 2012, 09:35:00 AM

Sure you don't...

4 words...

purple shirt white tie

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 12, 2012, 09:37:37 AM

I look forward to the day I can attend one of these get togethers.    My bet is that everyone thinks I'm cool as long as I go incognito.   I can tell everyone who I was the next day so many people can realize that their perception is so wrong.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 12, 2012, 10:38:21 AM

Amusing that you even troll a G2G post.  Lonely guy . . . who would NEVER actually show up to a G2G

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 12, 2012, 10:39:49 AM

I look forward to the day I can attend one of these get togethers.    My bet is that everyone thinks I'm cool as long as I go incognito.   I can tell everyone who I was the next day so many people can realize that their perception is so wrong.

Go "incognito."  You mean not be you?  So, you mean that people qill think you are coool if you pretend to be someone else?  Well, we might have a first spot of agreeemnt.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 12, 2012, 10:43:36 AM

what do you think would happen if Java showed up and announced himself?  I'd make the 1,700 mile trip down there to see that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 12, 2012, 11:57:23 AM

what do you think would happen if Java showed up and announced himself?  I'd make the 1,700 mile trip down there to see that.

As he admits himself, he would NEVER do that.  Saying that he would show up "incognito" (as his argument goes, so that people could see the "real" him) is a FLAT OUT ADMISSION that his online persona, JAVARAY, (appropriately) has a reputations for being a troll and an azzhole.  Now, I will leave it to other to decide whether they believe that the person behind the name is somehow different than the online persona. One thought would be that there is a reason that someone seemingly feels the need to be a troll . . .

There are always going to be disagreements on a message board and even, occassionally, heated disagreements, but that is VERY DIFFERENT than using your time on a message board to intentionally sidetrack football discussions.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 12, 2012, 12:16:44 PM

Sure you don't...

4 words...

purple shirt white tie

The thought of you lookin at my pics, lotion in hand, is disturbing on so many levels.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 12, 2012, 02:19:53 PM

I have to admit that even if I were to go to a get together, if vince introduced himself to me, I'd immediately lose respect for him and go talk to someone else.   He'd be better off going incognito.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 12, 2012, 02:51:38 PM

I like what i see when i look in the mirror..... and judging by the way you stalk my Facebook and store pics of me on your computer, you like it too. Problem is..... i don't swing that way, sorry!!
You're pretty far out now, you might want to head back to shore.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 12, 2012, 02:57:24 PM

I have to admit that even if I were to go to a get together, ...
I would like to meet you if you do make it to one.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 12, 2012, 03:59:02 PM

I have to admit that even if I were to go to a get together, ...
I would like to meet you if you do make it to one.
me too...you were always a witty poster ......think you got a bit negative after they fired Gruden ......I was too for a while.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New PR G2G Date Set « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools