Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New PR G2G Date Set « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#75 : March 14, 2012, 09:39:02 PM

don't you have enuff pics of me already??

Not with your arm around Morgan.

My bad.... you have one of me with my arm around my son.

You mean the one you posted?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#76 : March 14, 2012, 09:40:42 PM

I find it more interesting that someone is so feeble minded that they think we are making fun of the G2G.   Just the opposite.   I would love to attend.
I would like to meet you Java...You make things lets say always interesting. Never know what you may bring from day to day...OBD

The first time I am in town at a time when there is one, I will attend.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#77 : March 14, 2012, 10:47:06 PM

I find it more interesting that someone is so feeble minded that they think we are making fun of the G2G.   Just the opposite.   I would love to attend.
I would like to meet you Java...You make things lets say always interesting. Never know what you may bring from day to day...OBD

lol.  Plenty of people would like to meet java, but that's completely different than whether he would actually attend.  I say no way but more importantly HE said no way ("in cognito").  Just trying to save face now

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Hate

Hall of Famer
#78 : March 14, 2012, 10:48:16 PM

don't you have enuff pics of me already??

Not with your arm around Morgan.

My bad.... you have one of me with my arm around my son.

You mean the one you posted?

the one you saved and re-posted

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#79 : March 16, 2012, 01:11:35 PM

I don't have it.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#80 : March 16, 2012, 04:14:39 PM

lol.  Plenty of people would like to meet java, but that's completely different than whether he would actually attend.  I say no way but more importantly HE said no way ("in cognito").  Just trying to save face now

Why show if you gotta be afraid of telling people who you are?  Only internet tough guys do that because they don't carry their keyboards around for protection....Tells me you're afraid to say to someone's face the crap you post here.  That's a straight no go...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#81 : March 16, 2012, 05:16:16 PM

This has gotten out of control so I'm locking it.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New PR G2G Date Set « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools