Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Martellus Bennett tweeting about being a Buc « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#120 : March 07, 2012, 10:21:31 AM

K2 should not be released. The idea is full of ridiculous. Unless the Bucs bag a big name TE...

He should have a better season with more focus on offense and adequate QB play. Spacing should be improved immediately, attitude with the run game will be the other. Schiano must be drooling over the idea of working with LeGarrette.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#121 : March 07, 2012, 10:24:33 AM

K2 should not be released. The idea is full of ridiculous. Unless the Bucs bag a big name TE...

He should have a better season with more focus on offense and adequate QB play. Spacing should be improved immediately, attitude with the run game will be the other. Schiano must be drooling over the idea of working with LeGarrette.

I concur.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#122 : March 07, 2012, 10:32:28 AM

I was getting that because someone earlier in this thread said that Winslow should be released in favor of martellus bennett, kellen davis and luke stocker.

wrong.  i believe i am the only one in this thread beating the drum for stocker, bennett and davis.  and everytime ive said we should trade KW2, not release.

is there a player you would compare KW2 to in the NFL?  and what round draft pick do you value KW2 at?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#123 : March 07, 2012, 10:34:16 AM

K2 should not be released.

i dont think there are many that want to release him.  but who in the NFL would you say his game is similar to?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#124 : March 07, 2012, 10:48:39 AM

Who cares?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#125 : March 07, 2012, 10:53:10 AM

im just trying to find what others believe his worth and value are.  what they believe his game is.  KW2 being a checkdown receiver who doesnt block and isnt a RZ threat isnt much value to me.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#126 : March 07, 2012, 10:59:50 AM

He is a RZ threat. He can still he effective. Jmo. Better QB play and better spacing will prove me right. Or wrong. We shall see. Last year was bad. It was some of the worst football I have ever seen. A k2 was a part of that. He was justifiably driven insane watching Freeman throw like his BAC was .26. He is a known hothead. So for him to throw his arms in disgust or argue with his QB (and both have publicly said they are good), is rather cool by his standards. He had an off year. Everyone did. You either ditch the entire offense or you forgive because Olson SUUUUUUUUUUUCKED. Past tense awesomeness!

Willing to see what the team does with play calling. I'll see soon enough if it is going to be a cluster fudge.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Martellus Bennett tweeting about being a Buc « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools