Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Martellus Bennett tweeting about being a Buc « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 05, 2012, 08:13:21 AM

all I really remember about him was when he was a rookie and the Cowboys were on hard Knocks that year.  He was really frustrating his position coach.  Not sure if the work ethic is there.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 05, 2012, 08:30:01 AM

Bad hands.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 05, 2012, 08:41:06 AM

all I really remember about him was when he was a rookie and the Cowboys were on hard Knocks that year.  He was really frustrating his position coach.  Not sure if the work ethic is there.
I sort of agree but on the other hand that position coach was frustrating me.

And we didnt get to see all practises either. Imagine having Jason Garretts little brother in your ear constantly all practise every practise. I would lose interest too.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 05, 2012, 09:16:10 AM

Of all the chatter about players... this would be a hell of value pickup.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 05, 2012, 09:21:34 AM

I would sign him but I wouldnt let him be the key reason to let go k2.. for all that talent he hasn't put it together yet. K2 has lost that top TE status but u kno what u get with him

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 05, 2012, 09:26:08 AM

I would sign him but I wouldnt let him be the key reason to let go k2.. for all that talent he hasn't put it together yet. K2 has lost that top TE status but u kno what u get with him
He is a legit offensive weapon. There were times when he was frustrated. But the whole team was. Freeman made awful throws. It starts with 5.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 05, 2012, 09:30:30 AM

He is a legit offensive weapon. There were times when he was frustrated. But the whole team was. Freeman made awful throws. It starts with 5.
that's y I would I would sign a guy like bennett to go with k2 but not to replace him

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 05, 2012, 09:35:45 AM

For the Bucs to let K2 go is foolish. He threw his hands up after an absolutely awful throw by Freeman. Again. Hard not to be frustrated. And the forced throws are his problem how?

X-RayCat57

Second String

#38 : March 05, 2012, 09:38:02 AM

"@martellusB : @x_raycat57 my bro called me last telling me to come down there"

Sounds like he wants to come here. I would like to think Dom would have mutual interest.

\\\"Rock on London, Rock on Chicago! Taco bell, run for the border!\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 05, 2012, 09:40:14 AM

Marty B can be kind of a numskull at times...(youtube: martybtv)...but he was under/mis-utilized in Dallas and he and Romo never seemed to click. I would definitely be in favor if signing him.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 05, 2012, 09:55:23 AM

Marty B can be kind of a numskull at times...(youtube: martybtv)...but he was under/mis-utilized in Dallas and he and Romo never seemed to click. I would definitely be in favor if signing him.
Agreed.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 05, 2012, 10:09:52 AM

For the Bucs to let K2 go is foolish. He threw his hands up after an absolutely awful throw by Freeman. Again. Hard not to be frustrated. And the forced throws are his problem how?

Well , he IS constantly in Freeman's ear saying "throw me the damn ball" , when 75% of the time he wasn't even open.

I can remember a few times when he dropped perfect Freeman passes also - the two point conversion comes to mind.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

yungbull

Starter
#42 : March 05, 2012, 10:26:49 AM

Martellus is one of the most hated among cowboy fans.  He has horrible work ethic and is just content with being on the roster and making money.  He is far from the type of player we need on this roster.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 05, 2012, 10:45:03 AM

Im interested to know how people supposedly know K2 was in Freeman's ear "demanding" the ball.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 05, 2012, 10:46:34 AM

Even if he was, if Freeman cant handle a skill position player demanding the ball, and actually gives in to his cries. Then I do not want Freeman as the bucs QB.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Martellus Bennett tweeting about being a Buc « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools