Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Finnegan seeking 10 mil per « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#75 : March 07, 2012, 03:49:15 PM

NO THANKS! not even close to being worth this much
You are a complete and utter fool.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#76 : March 07, 2012, 04:03:06 PM

NO THANKS! not even close to being worth this much
You are a complete and utter fool.

Lol...your tact is unmatched 4090.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#77 : March 07, 2012, 07:05:58 PM

Jaguars reached agreement with CB Rashean Mathis on a one-year, $5 million deal. Is Finnegan worth twice that salary?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#78 : March 07, 2012, 07:23:51 PM

Jaguars reached agreement with CB Rashean Mathis on a one-year, $5 million deal. Is Finnegan worth twice that salary?

Joseph got paid approx. 10 million a year on the open market last season , so that is the going rate for a great corner on the open market.

If we aren't willing to pay it even though we are 70 million under the cap , then  great. We can sit around and do nothing again this offseason, and we can all wonder why we suck so bad. I'm sure the Glazerhouses will thank you for being so frugal with THIER money...
: March 07, 2012, 07:25:33 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#79 : March 07, 2012, 07:25:52 PM

I would say yes.. that mathis signing seems more like a hometown discount to me and his better days are probably behind him.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#80 : March 07, 2012, 07:36:19 PM

We have the money. We can afford to sign him and Carr in free agency.  We better land one of them.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#81 : March 07, 2012, 11:55:02 PM

We have the money. We can afford to sign him and Carr in free agency.  We better land one of them.

Agree, which one though?  I like them both, IIRC Carr is a bit younger.  But Finnegan lays the wood.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Finnegan seeking 10 mil per « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools