Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs 'expected' to go after Cortland Finnegan, Vincent Jackson « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#105 : March 11, 2012, 04:21:47 PM

we need to make this move also because we need to compete in the south...with the panthers being and up and coming team..the falcons will win 10 games and the saints about 11 or 12...so we should DESPERATE as well
We can definitely make it happen. I feel good about it. Saints could be on the downfall in my opinion.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#106 : March 11, 2012, 04:38:54 PM

we need to make this move also because we need to compete in the south...with the panthers being and up and coming team..the falcons will win 10 games and the saints about 11 or 12...so we should DESPERATE as well
We can definitely make it happen. I feel good about it. Saints could be on the downfall in my opinion.

the Saints will never be on a downfall as long as that guy named Brees is their leader...he made all those WRs and i'm sure he wont have a problem making new guys into star players...they still have Sproles and Imgram with Graham and the rest of the crew on the defense...they will still be one of the better team next year if not better depending what they do in the Draft
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs 'expected' to go after Cortland Finnegan, Vincent Jackson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools