Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Skins trade for 2nd pick!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 09, 2012, 11:14:12 PM

RG3 will be throwing to whom? Outside of Fred Davis they dont have shat on offense. They better land some big name FAs on offense.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 09, 2012, 11:15:45 PM

RG3 will be throwing to whom? Outside of Fred Davis they dont have shat on offense. They better land some big name FAs on offense.

V-Jack.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 09, 2012, 11:19:32 PM

Santana Moss and Cooley

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 09, 2012, 11:21:09 PM

I could see Snyder throwing big money at Colston. 

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 09, 2012, 11:23:14 PM

What's done is done. NO WAY losing woulda seemed right before this.

Come what may, we will rebound. OUR time will come.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#35 : March 09, 2012, 11:26:15 PM

This is worst case scenario for us, at least as far as trading down goes.  Our best shot at finding a trading partner was a team (Miami, Seattle) who wanted to jump ahead of the Skins for Tannehill.  Now the Browns are a big wildcard, too.  Do they select Claiborne, Richardson, or Blackmon?

BCB

Rookie
#36 : March 09, 2012, 11:31:34 PM

This is worst case scenario for us, at least as far as trading down goes.  Our best shot at finding a trading partner was a team (Miami, Seattle) who wanted to jump ahead of the Skins for Tannehill.  Now the Browns are a big wildcard, too.  Do they select Claiborne, Richardson, or Blackmon?

I'd assume Claiborne or Richardson.   What would really be interesting(although unlikely) is if Minnesota took Claiborne, the Browns took Richardson, and we were staring at Kahil.   Plug him at LT and flip Penn where he goes from average to all-pro on the right side. 

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 09, 2012, 11:32:55 PM

Plug him at LT and flip Penn where he goes from average to all-pro on the right side.

That doesn't always work out. It isn't as easy as it sounds.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 09, 2012, 11:36:24 PM

Plug him at LT and flip Penn where he goes from average to all-pro on the right side.

That doesn't always work out. It isn't as easy as it sounds.

Yes it is if Penn wants to stick around.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#39 : March 09, 2012, 11:40:38 PM

Dom should be on the horn with Washington about trading Freeman for that pick. I would much rather have Griffin than Freeman.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#40 : March 09, 2012, 11:46:05 PM

Jay Glazer‏@JayGlazerReply

Major scoopage: Redskins have agreed to a trade w Rams for #2 pick of draft. Rams and Skins swap (cont) http://tl.gd/gbhvr8
The Redskins are complete IDIOTS for giving up 3-1st rd picks and a 2nd to move up 4 spots. Way to mortgage your future for an unproven guy who could turn out to be a complete flop. They really have no clue. Poor Skins fans, I feel for ya.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 09, 2012, 11:47:58 PM

Skins are dumb to do this... If RGIII busts, no one will have to worry about the Skins for quite awhile.

Even if he does pan out, they just mortgaged their future. They will not have much beyond free agency to build around him.

QBs in the draft are such risky picks to begin with.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 09, 2012, 11:51:49 PM

Skins are dumb to do this... If RGIII busts, no one will have to worry about the Skins for quite awhile.

Even if he does pan out, they just mortgaged their future. They will not have much beyond free agency to build around him.

QBs in the draft are such risky picks to begin with.
It's a risky move for sure, but they haven't had a QB for a long time. Bruce Allen, with Snyder's deep pockets, probably feels pretty confident he can get what he wants in FA. If you don't have a franchise QB, it's worth the attempt to try to land one.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 09, 2012, 11:52:46 PM

This isn't the end of the world. The Bucs could still trade down. A lot now depends on Manning and Flynn. If Manning goes to Arizona or say Denver...then Seattle, KC, and Miami are all still in need for a QB. I think Flynn has a tie to Miami so I Manning doesn't go there, I think that's where Flynn ends up. The thing is...someone could leap over those teams to get Tannehill. If those teams are worried...they might want to still trade up to be sure they get their QB. This definitely hurts the odds that the Bucs can find a trade down partner...but it's definitely not over.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 09, 2012, 11:54:56 PM

Bucs are not trading down give it up people lol.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Skins trade for 2nd pick!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools