Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 44

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : March 10, 2012, 09:03:07 PM

Morris is old news. Nobody cares about him anymore.

Considering you were one of his biggest supporters, it's sad you aren't more loyal to the guys you support.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 10, 2012, 09:07:49 PM

I agree we would fill the stadium if Tebow were here.  He has that intangible quality that draws people. 

It sickens me that the Bucs could have had Tebow as their QB, and they don't.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 10, 2012, 09:44:57 PM

Open

Broncos reached out to Jags about interest in Tim Tebow Any deal contingent on Manning signing in Denver

@RealSkipBayless

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 10, 2012, 11:22:23 PM

Considering how popular and famous Tebow is right now, the last thing he needs is another photo op.     The dude has papparazzi following him around constantly.     

It's a shame the NFL doesn't have more good character guys like Tebow.     By being of such high character though, he's missing out on attending some basketball games with Raheem Morris.   But I doubt he'd even want to go to a basketball game with Raheem Morris anyway.
Rah has been fired for about 2 months now and no one is protecting Talib. Time to move on. Find someone else to hate on. Its getting old.

Yea seriously. Morris is old news. Nobody cares about him anymore.

I'm going to start calling him Pete.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#34 : March 10, 2012, 11:40:27 PM

and we would picking 1st overall.

You already stuck your foot in your mouth with that line when Denver made Tebow their starter:

Looks like we know who will be picking Andrew Luck next April....

The Broncos have just made the first push for the number 1 overall pick.

No need to swallow that foot anymore.
He literally had NOTHING to do with them winning the division. Tyler Palko/Todd Haley won Denver the division. So stick it ***wipe.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 10, 2012, 11:42:30 PM

Ya sure.   That's why they were 1-4 with Orton, then dominated with Tebow and made the playoffs.   The only change they made during that run was the change from Orton to Tebow.

Havok904

Starter

#36 : March 11, 2012, 01:38:53 AM

It seems as though the Broncs are ready to dump this clown for a bag of chips.... :P

Havok904

Starter

#37 : March 11, 2012, 01:42:57 AM

I agree we would fill the stadium if Tebow were here.  He has that intangible quality that draws people. 

It sickens me that the Bucs could have had Tebow as their QB, and they don't.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 11, 2012, 03:24:46 AM

Ya sure.   That's why they were 1-4 with Orton, then dominated with Tebow and made the playoffs.   The only change they made during that run was the change from Orton to Tebow.

They finished 1-4, including a home loss to the Chiefs where the Donks only score 7 points. Guess who the QB for the Chiefs was? Also... the Donks never sniff the playoffs if the Chiefs didn't have Tyler Palko as the QB.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 11, 2012, 05:01:52 AM

Orton wasn't exactly the reason the Chiefs won that game.   He only scored 7 points.   I'd say it had a little more to do with the Chiefs defense and the conservative game plan of the Broncos.    Then in the playoffs, they weren't so conservative and Tebow lit the Steelers up - kicking their ass.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 11, 2012, 05:43:43 AM

haha, I predict a 7th....6th at best.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 11, 2012, 05:46:25 AM

haha, I predict a 7th....6th at best.

For Freeman?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 11, 2012, 07:54:23 AM

Orton wasn't exactly the reason the Chiefs won that game.   He only scored 7 points.   I'd say it had a little more to do with the Chiefs defense and the conservative game plan of the Broncos.    Then in the playoffs, they weren't so conservative and Tebow lit the Steelers up - kicking their ass.

Chiefs defense made them do that. Bottom line is Tyler Palko/Todd Haley let the division go.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 11, 2012, 08:07:09 AM

The Chiefs must have one hell of a defense.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 11, 2012, 08:15:28 AM

The Chiefs must have one hell of a defense.
They were ok. They lost at home to the Raiders to lose the division. The same defense also gave up 41 tot he Dolphins, got blown out by the Bills at home and hammered by the Lions.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 44
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools