Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Washington gets #2 pick from the Rams « previous next »
Page: 1 2

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 11, 2012, 09:40:29 AM

Bradford averages 6.0 YPA. That's awful. He's still injury prone. He hasn't proven he can throw the ball down the field. He couldn't beat Charlie Whitehurst with a division on the line.
Sorry. IMHO he's one of the 10 most overrated players in the NFL. He will be a good QB eventually. But I'd be surprised if he's a top 10 QB.

Everything is situational.  Put Mark Sanchez on the Rams and there is never a Rams/Hawks game.  Put Bradford on the Jets and he has a ring already.
No way on the last assertion. He wouldn't have beaten Peyton a few years ago. Is he better than Sanchez? Up for debate, but that's only because Sanchez isn't that great.

In Verner We Trust

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 11, 2012, 10:50:17 AM

Bradford averages 6.0 YPA. That's awful. He's still injury prone. He hasn't proven he can throw the ball down the field. He couldn't beat Charlie Whitehurst with a division on the line.
Sorry. IMHO he's one of the 10 most overrated players in the NFL. He will be a good QB eventually. But I'd be surprised if he's a top 10 QB.

He had a good rookie year for a rookie but the problem was last year was a lot like his rookie year....again. I'm not sold on him being anything other than a Sanchez part II and that is not, despite what the Jets paid him, a good thing.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 11, 2012, 10:58:30 AM

Yes, a good rookie year, but not nearly as good as was publicized. Newton was much better in 2011 than Bradford in 2010. Anything Bradford accomplished was exaggerated because he was picked No. 1 overall and moreso because the Rams the year before were so godawful.

In Verner We Trust

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 11, 2012, 11:00:25 AM

Yes, a good rookie year, but not nearly as good as was publicized. Newton was much better in 2011 than Bradford in 2010. Anything Bradford accomplished was exaggerated because he was picked No. 1 overall and moreso because the Rams the year before were so godawful.

Like I said, he had a good rookie year for a rookie. Newton had a good year for anyone.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Washington gets #2 pick from the Rams « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools