Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holder: Zuttah will start at center...Pingalore: Faine will be released today. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#90 : March 13, 2012, 07:57:15 AM

Overrated and over paid. Good riddance.

Zuttah's inability to shotgun snap the ball is a huge issue.

The bucs did get weaker today. Now we're looking for backups at every position on the line with the exception of lg and could use starters at rt and lg.

Think his shotgun snaps might have a little to do with the fact that he hardly ever practiced them because he was our starting guard ?? Just maybe ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#91 : March 13, 2012, 08:31:55 AM

Has this happened yet?... officially?

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#92 : March 13, 2012, 08:41:34 AM

No, not yet.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#93 : March 13, 2012, 08:42:26 AM

Overrated and over paid. Good riddance.

Zuttah's inability to shotgun snap the ball is a huge issue.

The bucs did get weaker today. Now we're looking for backups at every position on the line with the exception of lg and could use starters at rt and lg.

Think his shotgun snaps might have a little to do with the fact that he hardly ever practiced them because he was our starting guard ?? Just maybe ?
Don't think so - the bucs have been using him for shotgun for over 3 years now.  He has been practicing and believe it or not has improved.  Just not enough yet....

And no, I didn't think it would be such a difficult skill to become proficient at either.  Evidently I was wrong.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#94 : March 13, 2012, 08:42:29 AM

If Zuttah starts even one game this year, that's one game too many.   The dude ain't no baller.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#95 : March 13, 2012, 08:44:11 AM

If Zuttah starts even one game this year, that's one game too many.   The dude ain't no baller.
Someone other than Faine has to be there - bc Zuttah - even if not a 'baller', is better than Faine at this point in his career.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#96 : March 13, 2012, 08:44:35 AM

Part 1 of my plan is complete.

Part 2 is sign Carl Nicks

Part 3 is best OT available at #5

Part 4 is to actually be able to run the ball and pass block on a consistent basis

Part 5 is...Championship

Part 6 is all thank BucNY for right our ship

Part 7 is I do not accept the forum's thank you

Part 8 is Java and Tebow play catch....

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#97 : March 13, 2012, 08:46:27 AM

I'd rather go out picking up chicks with him.   Dude is a babe magnet, I'd just hope to possibly get some he didn't want.  (maybe Katy Perry?)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#98 : March 13, 2012, 08:48:08 AM

Yea - Katy Perry - dream on my friend... lmao

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#99 : March 13, 2012, 08:48:56 AM

when he's in your part of the world isn't he circumcising dudes there?  Maybe you can give him a hand at that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#100 : March 13, 2012, 08:52:08 AM

I didn't know he did that.

http://bumpshack.com/2008/05/06/tim-tebow-circumsizes-poor-filipino-boys/

No wonder all the chicks want to hump Tebow.   He's like a Saint.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#101 : March 13, 2012, 08:56:58 AM

I didn't know he did that.

http://bumpshack.com/2008/05/06/tim-tebow-circumsizes-poor-filipino-boys/

No wonder all the chicks want to hump Tebow.   He's like a Saint.

That's just weird, sorry but it is.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#102 : March 13, 2012, 10:17:25 AM

Part 1 of my plan is complete.

Part 2 is sign Carl Nicks

Part 3 is best OT available at #5

Part 4 is to actually be able to run the ball and pass block on a consistent basis

Part 5 is...Championship

Part 6 is all thank BucNY for right our ship

Part 7 is I do not accept the forum's thank you

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holder: Zuttah will start at center...Pingalore: Faine will be released today. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools