Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sileo hopes the Bucs sign "those three monkeys"..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 12, 2012, 11:02:12 PM

Quote from: Dan Sileo
"No! No! If they get those three monkeys, I'm good! I'm ready, man. I'm ready. I want those guys. Those guys are great players."

http://deadspin.com/5892681/

*shakes head*

And i thought it was Tulloch, not Vilma.

D-bag...pretty much sums it up.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 12, 2012, 11:03:18 PM

SiriusXM Channel 88 - GET IT!

You will never listen to Sileo again

I like Kirwan's show.  I see guys here badmouth him, but I enjoy the show.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 12, 2012, 11:05:04 PM

If farts could talk.....they'd sound like Sileo.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 12, 2012, 11:07:32 PM

Kirwan and Ryan are my favorite by far. I also enjoy when Jim Miller and Rich Gannon do a show together.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 12, 2012, 11:08:15 PM

they dont like kirwan cause he doesnt say good things about the bucs.. but he loves josh freemans potential

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 12, 2012, 11:09:21 PM

If you listen to Sileo regularly at all he is hardly a racist.  In fact, quite the opposite.  He almost always takes the side of the black athlete.

He isn't close to being a racist.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 12, 2012, 11:09:52 PM

Quote from: Dan Sileo
"No! No! If they get those three monkeys, I'm good! I'm ready, man. I'm ready. I want those guys. Those guys are great players."

http://deadspin.com/5892681/

*shakes head*

And i thought it was Tulloch, not Vilma.

What a freakin dumbass.

How is that even in his brain database to spit out? Good lord dude is off his rocker

Hate

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 12, 2012, 11:10:59 PM

Kirwan and Ryan have the BEST show on channel 88

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#38 : March 12, 2012, 11:15:49 PM

lol at how desperate java is to get people to call him a racist. You know your trolling is obvious when you've gotta double post just to get people to notice you.

+1

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 12, 2012, 11:21:19 PM

If you listen to Sileo regularly at all he is hardly a racist.  In fact, quite the opposite.  He almost always takes the side of the black athlete.

He isn't close to being a racist....when he controls the "on air" switch.

FXD

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#40 : March 12, 2012, 11:28:55 PM

lol at how desperate java is to get people to call him a racist. You know your trolling is obvious when you've gotta double post just to get people to notice you.

+1

Sorry to say it, but you guys are either paranoid or not too bright.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#41 : March 12, 2012, 11:30:08 PM

+1

Sorry to say it, but you guys are either paranoid or not too bright.

lol

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 12, 2012, 11:40:26 PM

He's a joke and isn't even worth caring what he is let alone what he says on air.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#43 : March 13, 2012, 12:04:32 AM

dead on.  for all the practice he gets, he sure has not refined his trolling craft

Hilarious and sad at the same time.

Hilarious?   Your definition of humor must be different from most people.    Just because someone insults someone else who you don't agree with, that isn't humor.   Vince has zero sense of humor.   I've never seen him post anything even remotely funny ever.    That's where you, Mr. Hate, differ from him.   I may not agree with much you say, but you have a sense of humor because I have seen you post some things that are funny.   Vince?   Never.   And you can search his thousands of posts if you like.   The dude has zero sense of humor so you won't find anything even remotely funny.   That's why I think he adds nothing to this forum.   But he does support the Glazers so at least he's not negative.   Just not worth reading.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 13, 2012, 12:36:11 AM

dead on.  for all the practice he gets, he sure has not refined his trolling craft

Hilarious and sad at the same time.

Hilarious?   Your definition of humor must be different from most people.    Just because someone insults someone else who you don't agree with, that isn't humor.   Vince has zero sense of humor.   I've never seen him post anything even remotely funny ever.    That's where you, Mr. Hate, differ from him.   I may not agree with much you say, but you have a sense of humor because I have seen you post some things that are funny.   Vince?   Never.   And you can search his thousands of posts if you like.   The dude has zero sense of humor so you won't find anything even remotely funny.   That's why I think he adds nothing to this forum.   But he does support the Glazers so at least he's not negative.   Just not worth reading.
: March 13, 2012, 12:37:47 AM tatmanfish

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sileo hopes the Bucs sign "those three monkeys"..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools