Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “Don’t Believe the Nicks Hype” « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #15 : March 13, 2012, 09:44:30 PM »

Says the guy who said that Lofton was 100% done.

Who said that?  The Commish?

I just signed on, and i am trying to get caught up here.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

« #16 : March 13, 2012, 09:48:01 PM »

Yes, AJ. And we had two threads announcing him as a Buc at around 5 p.m.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #17 : March 13, 2012, 09:49:51 PM »

Yes, AJ. And we had two threads announcing him as a Buc at around 5 p.m.

LOL  ok.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

« #18 : March 13, 2012, 09:56:14 PM »

My impression has been Faine isn't anything special athletically, but is smart and competitive. By the time we got him, he was already on the downside and more injury prone. Surround him with pro-bowl G's he'd probably be OK, but he's not gonna carry an O'line.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #19 : March 13, 2012, 10:02:01 PM »

Says the guy who said that Lofton was 100% done.

Who said that?  The Commish?

I just signed on, and i am trying to get caught up here.

Yup, here ya go.

http://twitter.com/#!/CommishOnline/status/179666926589583360

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
« #20 : March 14, 2012, 10:01:26 AM »

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter 
Tampa Bay reached agreement with former Saints guard Carl Nicks on a five-year, $47.5 million deal including $31 million guaranteed.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “Don’t Believe the Nicks Hype” « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools