Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agency grades from WalterFootball.com « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

blackfoot

Starter
#15 : March 14, 2012, 12:31:47 PM

Weak

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 14, 2012, 12:32:48 PM

ESPN is all about Marshall and Peyton.. We sign Jacjson and Nicks and get a 10 second mention. We should be use to this by now right?

Madman

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 14, 2012, 12:32:50 PM

I was just looking at this.  The guy is a joke of a reporter.  Almost every bad team that signed someone got a bad grade and almost every good team got a good grade.  The only exception was the rams but thats it.  I would take it with a grain of salt.

Ha don't worry. I don't think anyone is second guessing the signing of two premier free agents b/c some no name at WaltersWhatever gave them a mediocre grade.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#18 : March 14, 2012, 12:34:47 PM

not too mention we were the worst team in football last year and nobody cares - even the local fans. The offseason moves I gotta say - i like em so far. We'll see how the product is when they put pads on...but really, you want press over some good names...we still stink bro...really bad. Perhaps this year will be different...

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 14, 2012, 12:35:02 PM

This is pure traffic/website hit generation.

That 'analysis' is flawed entirely and sounds like someone who doesn't know a thing about buccaneer football.

Ce' La' Vie.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 14, 2012, 12:35:08 PM

ESPN is all about Marshall and Peyton.. We sign Jacjson and Nicks and get a 10 second mention. We should be use to this by now right?

FYI, NFLN is gushing over the Bucs and the moves they've made.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 14, 2012, 12:36:42 PM

Sooo ... bad teams should never sign quality free agents because if quality free agents sign with a bad team, it means that they're not that good after all.  Got it.  Makes sense.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 14, 2012, 12:37:43 PM

Yeah, while LaCanfora dropped the ball on our head coaching search, he has been good with this. Baldinger didn't give us move of the day yesterday, but he broke down our problems in 2011 well and what the moves could mean for us in a pretty thorough way.
You're not gonna get love from everyone. What we're getting plus the players themselves is more than enough for now.

In Verner We Trust

djrobbied530

Second String

#23 : March 14, 2012, 12:38:23 PM

So, if Nicks, Jackson, and Wright play well next year, then what does he come out with?

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 14, 2012, 12:38:39 PM

The kool-aid drinkers are going to wake up with a mean hangover.

Pteranodon

Pro Bowler

#25 : March 14, 2012, 12:40:14 PM

I assume they are kind of too afraid of Sapp not to.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 14, 2012, 12:40:24 PM

Sooo ... bad teams should never sign quality free agents because if quality free agents sign with a bad team, it means that they're not that good after all.  Got it.  Makes sense.

If it was Washington or Philadelphia it would of been A+ .   THIS GUY IS A **CENSORED**BAG FROM HELL.

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 14, 2012, 12:41:01 PM

I'm stuck with Brighthouse.. Wonder if I can find it online..

djrobbied530

Second String

#28 : March 14, 2012, 12:42:19 PM

Colts sign DE/DT Cory Redding (3 years, $10.5 million): B Grade
This is a solid signing. New head coach Chuck Pagano is installing a brand-new 3-4 defense, so he wanted to bring in some of his guys from the Ravens. Cory Redding is 31, but he can still play pretty well. This is a pretty reasonable price for him.
------------------------------------------------------------------

But he went from a playoff team to a bad team, so automatically Cory Redding is just chasing dollar signs, and will be unmotivated.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 14, 2012, 12:43:06 PM

He also said that Eric Wright is:

"This is the worst signing in NFL history. That sentence is not an exaggeration."

Clearly there is a serious anti-Bucs bias there that makes him look really, really stupid.
I can understand seriously disliking the Wright signing, but the whole "MILLEN ON LSD-LACED KIELBASA Grade" thing just makes the author look like a complete hack.  It's not cute, it's stupid and unprofessional.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agency grades from WalterFootball.com « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools