Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agency grades from WalterFootball.com « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : March 14, 2012, 12:45:50 PM

I don't particularly like any of the players they signed, but I give them credit for signing those guys.   They will upgrade the team.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 14, 2012, 12:47:23 PM

Colts sign DE/DT Cory Redding (3 years, $10.5 million): B Grade
This is a solid signing. New head coach Chuck Pagano is installing a brand-new 3-4 defense, so he wanted to bring in some of his guys from the Ravens. Cory Redding is 31, but he can still play pretty well. This is a pretty reasonable price for him.
------------------------------------------------------------------

But he went from a playoff team to a bad team, so automatically Cory Redding is just chasing dollar signs, and will be unmotivated.

He gave the Cortland Finnegan signing in St. Louis an "A" grade.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 14, 2012, 12:48:40 PM

The kool-aid drinkers are going to wake up with a mean hangover.

You don't like Nicks and Jackson?

acacius

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 14, 2012, 12:51:25 PM

Sooo ... bad teams should never sign quality free agents because if quality free agents sign with a bad team, it means that they're not that good after all.  Got it.  Makes sense.

If it was Washington or Philadelphia it would of been A+ .   THIS GUY IS A **CENSORED**BAG FROM HELL.
In fairness, he's been criticizing Washington's moves pretty heavily.  He lurved the Eagles resigning Herremans for 3 yrs, 21 million though.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 14, 2012, 12:53:38 PM

I don't particularly like any of the players they signed, but I give them credit for signing those guys.   They will upgrade the team.

Come on Java Ray even you know your coming to a few games this year..  This team with a good draft and the DT 's coming back is going to be exciting to be at Ray Jay again..  I'll see you at a tailgate party.. ;D

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 14, 2012, 12:56:43 PM

I like the Nicks signing, although I'm curious to see what Grubbs will get. Hate the Jackson signing.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 14, 2012, 12:57:08 PM

He also said that Eric Wright is:

"This is the worst signing in NFL history. That sentence is not an exaggeration."

Clearly there is a serious anti-Bucs bias there that makes him look really, really stupid.
The author seems to be taking a page from the radio shock jocks and issuing controversial, and stupid, comments for attention. For example, the Bucs signing Wright is worse than the Skins signing Haynesworth, who did nothing but provide a distraction for the team for a pile of money, and whose cap number is still being felt by the Skins. Really, Wright is worse than that? The writer is not qualified to comment on the NFL.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 14, 2012, 12:57:42 PM

Do you ever like anything besides Gruden, Ruud, and Tebow?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#38 : March 14, 2012, 12:57:47 PM

I like the Nicks signing, although I'm curious to see what Grubbs will get. Hate the Jackson signing.

So which WR at what price did you want?

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 14, 2012, 12:58:26 PM

For anyone that does not have NFL network that wants to watch online - www.firstrowsports.eu has a feed, Jackson is going to talk to them after the PC.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 14, 2012, 12:59:24 PM

I dont see why anybody could hate the Jackson signing. We needed a #1 and we didnt overpay for him. 2 years to prove it and if he sux then we dont have to commit to him any more. Its a win win imo.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 14, 2012, 01:01:12 PM

So which WR at what price did you want?
Maurice Stovall

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 14, 2012, 01:01:30 PM

ESPN is all about Marshall and Peyton.. We sign Jacjson and Nicks and get a 10 second mention. We should be use to this by now right?

FYI, NFLN is gushing over the Bucs and the moves they've made.

Yep, especially ex-Saint, Heath Evans.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 14, 2012, 01:01:42 PM

Walter must be a saints fan

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#44 : March 14, 2012, 01:09:38 PM

Im a lifelong bucs fan, but living in michigan..im not too happy about the eric wright signing especially with someone like brandon carr still available. We really did overpay quite a bit for wright, he gets burned deep more often then not. However I do love the V-Jax signing and the nicks signing. Now we need to cut faine(making way too much, 8 millionish i believe) and zuttah can play center, and sign a MLB (lofton, tho he seems to want too much) hawthorne or tulloch) and maybe a landry or reggie nelson. Then we can take either claiborne or richardson and a rb/olb 2nd and 3rd round.

Go Bucs
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agency grades from WalterFootball.com « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools