Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FAINE LIKELY TO BE CUT, FOSTER TO STAY AT MLB, BUCS ALMOST DONE IN FREE AGENCY « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#75 : March 14, 2012, 03:53:07 PM

I don't buy the Foster talk, not for a second. You don't have arguably the worst LB unit in the entire league and keep it the same. You also aren't going to rely on rookies in the upcoming draft to start for you. To me it's a clear negotiation tactic aimed directly at Lofton.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#76 : March 14, 2012, 04:00:16 PM

I agree that our scheme and coaching was bad, but I would hope that if our LB's really had starter type talent, they would have flashed a lot more than we saw.  I just really want this D to be significantly upgraded ... not  just tweaked.   I want this D to be so good they make Cam Newton cry, like we used to make Mike Vick, and they STOP PLAYING THAT CAM COMMERCIAL ON TV!!!!  Its making me hate the Panthers even more than I already do!

nitey

Hall of Famer
#77 : March 14, 2012, 04:14:47 PM

To all those that keep mentioning Hayes, he's a FA and unlikely to be back. We still do have Black and Foster on the roster and it's possible that among the others they see some potential in one of the other players to be a starter or perhaps we will fill that need in the draft.

However, I do think that there is still a bit of GM speak going on. Remember Tullock signed a one year agreement with Detroit for something like 4-5 million and that was just before the draft. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Dom still add a couple of 'names' just prior to the draft on 1 to 3 year contracts. The Big signings are done, but not all the signings. There are still plenty of good FA's out there and the 1st rush is pretty much done.

I'm willing to bet we will still see at least one more linebacker and running back added just before the draft at the very least.

JMO.

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#78 : March 14, 2012, 04:31:24 PM

Orlosky would be decent as a backup for us. Hope we get that done.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CJBROOKS09

Second String
#79 : March 14, 2012, 10:30:47 PM

Did Ronda re-sign?
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FAINE LIKELY TO BE CUT, FOSTER TO STAY AT MLB, BUCS ALMOST DONE IN FREE AGENCY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools