Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lofton update !!!!!!???? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

#15 : March 15, 2012, 01:22:44 AM

This thread is all about the mah

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 15, 2012, 01:37:00 AM

bucboi?   just sayin mah, cuz the sentnc struc iz same.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 15, 2012, 01:42:15 AM

So who is the one the Bucs wanna target for backup QB?

Orvalosky.    [sp?]

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 15, 2012, 01:52:50 AM

I wish there had to be a literacy test taken before you can post on here :(.

sloppyjoe1

Starter

#19 : March 15, 2012, 02:27:53 AM

Ive said it before id love to give mah sources away but then they wouldn't be mah sources and I'm kinda aspiring to be a beat writer so I could use a job down the road with them maybe,ya feel me ... Sorry its not incaracarated bob although he says to expect something in the next 48 too so hmmmm wel see , still hoping gmac recruiting effort gets lofton , been talking with gmac and he tried to get reggie nelson to come down here with lofton , Gerald says he's still trying on lofton , but said nelson is intrested elsewhere ... Take it for what its worth but im not buying doms were done speach , I still see something , just hoping its lofton then were set , were good now don't get me wrong but not set.

Incarcerated Bob is a fraud, take a look at this...

http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/is-incarceratedbob-a-complete-fraud/

He basically takes other peoples' sports claims and claims them as his own. If he hears about a source reporting a move was made he quickly tweets it as his own and when and if it does actually happen he boasts about how he's right all the time.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 15, 2012, 02:47:41 AM

Didn't Lofton sign with the Eagles? I can't keep track of this madness anymore.

sloppyjoe1

Starter

#21 : March 15, 2012, 03:11:32 AM

No, at least not yet. Mccoy tweeted that he signed with eagles but it was some kind of misunderstanding or something.

britbuc14

Starter

#22 : March 15, 2012, 06:03:28 AM

yeah Lofton is still around and looks like he could finish on the FA pile if he doesn't pull his head out of his ass

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 15, 2012, 07:06:26 AM

MAH

Don't bro me bro!!!

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 15, 2012, 07:24:41 AM

No, at least not yet. Mccoy tweeted that he signed with eagles but it was some kind of misunderstanding or something.

That''s the 2nd time. It happened with the Bucs too that everyone thought a deal was done and then it wasn't .  Lofton's agent must be an idiot...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 15, 2012, 07:49:48 AM

went to bed last night thinking he was a Eagle.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 15, 2012, 07:55:32 AM

To me Lb is/was the biggest need and Lofton would instantly be my favorite signing. Hell if we are keeping Foster at MLB why not go after Erin Henderson highly rated and young Olb only a 1 year starter though!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 15, 2012, 08:26:36 AM

@CurtisLofton50 What's the deal Curtis? You coming to Tampa or what? From Davin Joseph

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 15, 2012, 09:01:10 AM

I think they are waiting for the market at LB to settle first.  Doesn't seem to be a big priority with teams this year to over-pay.  Signings will happen quickly once one of the top guys (Stephen Tulloch, Curtis Lofton, Dan Connor, David Hawthorne or London Fletcher) sign.

Just maybe the Bucs are targeting guys in the draft more.  But I think MLB is a spot we need a proven veteran. 

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 15, 2012, 09:08:01 AM

Yeah, McCoy tweeted yesterday it was a misunderstanding and that Lofton wasn't an Eagle yet.

Dat be mah latst nuws.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lofton update !!!!!!???? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools