Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lofton update !!!!!!???? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Bucz113

Starter

#60 : March 15, 2012, 06:21:21 PM

All it is with that guy is educated guesses.  When someone else reports that a player is visiting or talking with a team, he says the player has signed.  Sometimes he'll guess right and the player will EVENTUALLY sign with that team (Jackson, Nicks) and sometimes he won't (Lofton).   Anyone can do the same thing.  Here, I'll show you:

BREAKING!!!!   SOURCES TELL ME THAT THE SAINTS HAVE SIGNED CURTIS LOFTON.  DONE DEAL!!!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#61 : March 15, 2012, 06:22:32 PM

All it is with that guy is educated guesses.  When someone else reports that a player is visiting or talking with a team, he says the player has signed.  Sometimes he'll guess right and the player will EVENTUALLY sign with that team (Jackson, Nicks) and sometimes he won't (Lofton).   Anyone can do the same thing.  Here, I'll show you:

BREAKING!!!!   SOURCES TELL ME THAT THE SAINTS HAVE SIGNED CURTIS LOFTON.  DONE DEAL!!!

LOL , well played , and so true.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

sloppyjoe1

Starter

#62 : March 15, 2012, 06:35:04 PM

He said that asomugha was a done deal to the jets last year, hes a fraud dont listen to him.

tmac87

Starter
#63 : March 15, 2012, 06:36:59 PM

He said that asomugha was a done deal to the jets last year, hes a fraud dont listen to him.

Hmmm... I remember that.  :-X

Even if you get off my island, Goldson and Barron are right there. You want to go across the middle and get tattooed, it is what it is. - Revis Isle

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#64 : March 15, 2012, 06:45:10 PM

he said there was a deal IN PRINCIPAL.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Bucz113

Starter

#65 : March 24, 2012, 10:06:58 PM

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#66 : March 24, 2012, 10:08:06 PM

So who oh who will be our MLB?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#67 : March 24, 2012, 10:09:25 PM

Foster

bashear

Hall of Famer

#68 : March 24, 2012, 10:09:43 PM

Looking to be Mason Foster.

BuccaneersMagic1282

Starter

#69 : March 24, 2012, 10:10:41 PM

Mason Foster. The Bucs have been saying this and people act like they are trying to replace him. We've shown no interest in any FA LBs except Lofton (I also think the interest in him has been overblown), they have faith in Foster.

HolyBuc

Starter
#70 : March 24, 2012, 10:24:55 PM

Mason Foster. The Bucs have been saying this and people act like they are trying to replace him. We've shown no interest in any FA LBs except Lofton (I also think the interest in him has been overblown), they have faith in Foster.

They had faith in Quincy Black too.  How's that working out?
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lofton update !!!!!!???? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools