Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: After the dust cleared, Bucs stand with the strongest O line in the NFC South « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : March 15, 2012, 10:54:32 PM

Why does everyone on here insult Raheem now?    You guys all loved him just a year ago. 

gone

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 15, 2012, 11:00:52 PM

not to jinx them,or be premature....would it be too early for a descriptive nicname?..to steal an old gator reference and call them"the great wall" seems appropriate.
 I personally would like to thank this organization for having the chutzpah to make a decisive action in an attempt to make the bay area proud of this franchise again

Actually, last year's OL was called "the Great Wall" .  By our very own  Chidi Rahomerotu.  Prefer something else if we start giving names.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 15, 2012, 11:11:22 PM

Why does everyone on here insult Raheem now?    You guys all loved him just a year ago.

If you are speaking of my comment...I wasnt saying it to be "insulting" Raheem..but that I thought it was kind of ironic you were using a personell decision that he and his staff made to back up your point...

And so what if people now have gone sour on Raheem..having the type of incompetence he showed last year will do that...you can beat your chest all you want about how you were right all along...fine you were right about Raheem...but that doesnt mean you have a copyright on thinking he was a bad coach because you called it sooner than others.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 16, 2012, 12:01:06 AM

For what we've paid it should be the best line in the game. The sad thing is with what we've paid already we felt we had to sell out on Nicks to be any good really.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 16, 2012, 12:04:52 AM

90% of this board didn't turn on Morris until this last season was 3/4 through.  The incompetence was seen long before that.  I'm looking forward to seeing what this line can do.  They are all out of excuses and it is time to shine.  I think Faine was not living up to his potential and Zuttah should be a small upgrade this season and being better the year after that. These guys should make each other better but there is still a long road ahead with a new system and "gelling together".  We have heard that for five years. 
: March 16, 2012, 12:12:06 AM Bayfisher

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#20 : March 16, 2012, 12:35:06 AM

90% of this board didn't turn on Morris until this last season was 3/4 through. 

Yep.  The Raheem supporters were the bandwagoners.   They aren't loyal at all.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 16, 2012, 12:36:35 AM

You're STILL calling me a bandwagoner?! Look again.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 16, 2012, 02:13:47 AM

And you are?   The guy that doesn't like any of the current players?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 16, 2012, 10:45:23 AM

And you are?   The guy that doesn't like any of the current players?

He's what they call stupid-loyal. He'll suck on it till they die, then he's a necrophiliac (cause he'll keep on sucking it)..

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: After the dust cleared, Bucs stand with the strongest O line in the NFC South « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools