Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Imagine 3WR set: VJax, Blackmon, Williams - w/Blount at RB « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#45 : March 16, 2012, 10:47:55 AM

So don't just dismiss the idea of Blackmon being selected. Especially if the Bucs are not as high on Benn, Briscoe and Parker.

i thought benn received a text from one of the new coaches that had him excited?  and we know at least the FO is very high on briscoe.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#46 : March 16, 2012, 10:59:35 AM

Imagine 3WR set with Jackson, Williams, Benn/Briscoe w/ Richardson and Martin as a RB combo.

we only need to trade blount for a 2nd.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

bashear

Hall of Famer

#47 : March 16, 2012, 11:18:50 AM

I see it pointed out frequently that RBs are deep this year, but I get the feeling that WRs are also deep. I'm not as high on Blackmon as many are here--I think he'd be the third WR off the board last year. I'd prefer to see VJax, Williams, Benn and Richardson in 3 WR sets rather than VJax, WIlliams, Blackmon and Blount if given the choice between the two. Right now, I think Claiborne would be the pick if available and the Bucs couldn't trade down. I think that, with the addition of VJax, the probability of the Bucs drafting Blackmon are low.

With the current roster of WRs and RBs, and Schiano's purported run oriented offense, I'd say the Bucs would select TR over Blackmon. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs stand pat with their WRs.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Imagine 3WR set: VJax, Blackmon, Williams - w/Blount at RB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools