Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wright trying to get Tulloch here. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 16, 2012, 08:16:30 PM

I wouldn't say that. Jury's still out on Lofton and we DID try recruiting Nicks which did end up happening. ;)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Bookert1905

Starter
#16 : March 16, 2012, 08:25:31 PM

Well Bob says we are in serious talks so we shall see

bent09

Starter

#17 : March 16, 2012, 08:26:40 PM

Can someone please explain to me what is so great about this guy? I just don't see it. If he was such an amazing linebacker then why is he looking for his 3rd team in 3 years? Seems completely one dimensional and just a tackling machine. We had a tackling machine remember...he wanted to get paid just like this guy.

Tulloch is still out there because hes overinflating his worth.

I agree but we need a tackling machine.  I got so sick of 3 yard runs turning into 10 to 20 yard Tds.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 16, 2012, 08:27:10 PM

Well Bob says we are in serious talks so we shall see

Bob is on a streak of wrong. He should have quit while people thought he had real sources.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 16, 2012, 08:29:39 PM

IncarceratedButtHole got really pissed when I called him out on all of his blatant "shotgun style postings" and what does he do? Block you.

Such a wimp. He has no credibility. All he does is throw crap at the wall and hope it sticks. Only thing is he covers his tracks and pretends to be this all knowing wizard.

**CENSORED** Bob. He provides no inside information and we could all do the same crap if we studied the info.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 16, 2012, 08:32:15 PM

IncarceratedButtHole got really pissed when I called him out on all of his blatant "shotgun style postings" and what does he do? Block you.

Such a wimp. He has no credibility. All he does is throw crap at the wall and hope it sticks. Only thing is he covers his tracks and pretends to be this all knowing wizard.

**CENSORED** Bob. He provides no inside information and we could all do the same crap if we studied the info.

Props for calling him out. I hate fakes like him. The guy is a **CENSORED** bag

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 16, 2012, 08:37:34 PM

Can someone please explain to me what is so great about this guy? I just don't see it. If he was such an amazing linebacker then why is he looking for his 3rd team in 3 years? Seems completely one dimensional and just a tackling machine. We had a tackling machine remember...he wanted to get paid just like this guy.

Tulloch is still out there because hes overinflating his worth.

Theres a HUGE difference between Tulloch and Ruud. Tulloch makes takles at the point of attack. Ruud got his 20 yards downfield.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 16, 2012, 08:43:49 PM

...and Ruud didn't leave us because he wanted more money.  We didn't even offer him a contract because we didn't WANT the softie!

.....just my opinion

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 16, 2012, 08:47:24 PM

Except he's called EVERY move this FA almost.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

OnceABuccAlwayzABucc

Second String

#24 : March 16, 2012, 08:48:27 PM

Well said.Beatles

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#25 : March 16, 2012, 08:49:23 PM

so why don't you call out jason la canfora and any other so called analyst that puts out bull**CENSORED**.

gone

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 16, 2012, 08:49:26 PM

...and Ruud didn't leave us because he wanted more money.  We didn't even offer him a contract because we didn't WANT the softie!

And look how great that worked out for us...

Might have been a good idea to make sure we had someone to replace him before letting him go.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 16, 2012, 08:52:00 PM

so why don't you call out jason la canfora and any other so called analyst that puts out bull**CENSORED**.
MMMM hmmm...

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 16, 2012, 08:53:27 PM

Except he's called EVERY move this FA almost.

Just to play a little devils advocate here....this is alot easier to do in the first 2 days of FA where in just about every case, first team to schedule a visit or makes a super aggressive offer signs the guy.  If he hears the Bucs called Vincent Jackson, he automatically writes that the Bucs sign Jackson and is ahead of the actual signing

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 16, 2012, 08:55:11 PM

And look how great that worked out for us...

Might have been a good idea to make sure we had someone to replace him before letting him go.

or not....explain which of the 12 games we lost that we would have won if Princess Ruud was in  there getting dragged for 20 yard gains , you nitwit. I thought you said on the Pewter Insider board that you were a better poster than all the losers on the Red board ?? ... Fail.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wright trying to get Tulloch here. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools