Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wright trying to get Tulloch here. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 16, 2012, 08:59:29 PM

IncarceratedButtHole got really pissed when I called him out on all of his blatant "shotgun style postings" and what does he do? Block you.

Such a wimp. He has no credibility. All he does is throw crap at the wall and hope it sticks. Only thing is he covers his tracks and pretends to be this all knowing wizard.

**CENSORED** Bob. He provides no inside information and we could all do the same crap if we studied the info.

Props for calling him out. I hate fakes like him. The guy is a **CENSORED** bag
Except he's called EVERY move this FA almost.

Just to play a little devils advocate here....this is alot easier to do in the first 2 days of FA where in just about every case, first team to schedule a visit or makes a super aggressive offer signs the guy.  If he hears the Bucs called Vincent Jackson, he automatically writes that the Bucs sign Jackson and is ahead of the actual signing
Not always. When Mario was visiting other teams, the media said different about him being a Bill...Bob called it before they did.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#31 : March 16, 2012, 09:01:58 PM

IncarceratedButtHole got really pissed when I called him out on all of his blatant "shotgun style postings" and what does he do? Block you.

Such a wimp. He has no credibility. All he does is throw crap at the wall and hope it sticks. Only thing is he covers his tracks and pretends to be this all knowing wizard.

**CENSORED** Bob. He provides no inside information and we could all do the same crap if we studied the info.

Props for calling him out. I hate fakes like him. The guy is a **CENSORED** bag
Except he's called EVERY move this FA almost.

Just to play a little devils advocate here....this is alot easier to do in the first 2 days of FA where in just about every case, first team to schedule a visit or makes a super aggressive offer signs the guy.  If he hears the Bucs called Vincent Jackson, he automatically writes that the Bucs sign Jackson and is ahead of the actual signing
Not always. When Mario was visiting other teams, the media said different about him being a Bill...Bob called it before they did.

Mario never left Buffalo....  I think he has some connections but I just very hesitant to put THAT much into what he says.   However, others have been proven wrong as well.   Schefter is by far the best at what he does

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 16, 2012, 09:04:26 PM

Sign Tulloch and then tell Lofton and his agent to go screw themselves.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 16, 2012, 09:04:26 PM

And Schefter even misses.  He missed huge in that Favre to Tampa ordeal...

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 16, 2012, 09:07:33 PM

Doc, it was simply insane to think you could take a player who had never been a Mike backer except for the odd game, and make him a Mike in the NFL without a full-offseason.  Rookie MLBers who play Mike their entire careers struggle at least somewhat when starting as a rookie in the NFL due to the complexity of defenses.  Thinking you can pull off what the Bucs tried with Mason Foster last year made no rational sense.

.....just my opinion

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 16, 2012, 09:08:39 PM

It takes a minute to groom a MLB in Tampa it seems...

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 16, 2012, 09:10:48 PM

.....or any other place.  Rolando McClain struggles some with the Raiders his rookie year, but still had a good rookie season, all in all.  He, at least, had a full off-season.

.....just my opinion

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 16, 2012, 09:15:33 PM

This would complete free agency for me. Would be a very smart pick up. Guy is a baller in the middle. Allows Mason to move outside where he can be more effective. With a good draft of Mo in the first and one of the RB's in the second, I could see a playoff team.

NIce post, dead on.  I dont want to go into next year with the LB corps as is and plugging in another rookie into the mix isnt the answer.  with hayes gone and foster struggling in the middle, we can kill two birds with one stone by signing tulloch and sliding foster to his natural spot

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#38 : March 16, 2012, 09:16:10 PM

Mr. Destiny ‏ @FFFdaily  Reply  Retweet  Favorite Open
Sounds like Eric Wright may be trying to persuade Tulloch to join Tampa.
Would make Wright's money look right if he can pull that off

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 16, 2012, 09:31:53 PM

I love how people just assume that Bob is always right.

HE IS A NOBODY! A TWITTER ENIGMA. YOU DO REALIZE ALL OF YOU CAN MAKE THE SAME DUMBAZZ PREDICTIONS AND SOME OF THEM COME RIGHT. ITS ALL ABOUT BEING THE FIRST.

Bob is a loser plain and simple.

When all of your posts are about how awesome you are and how you have a lemming fan base retweeting your garbage...its easy to see how people can buy into the hype.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 16, 2012, 09:33:44 PM

Bob actually does work for a sports site, FWIW

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 16, 2012, 09:34:51 PM

Which website beatles....if you say bleacherreport then there is no credibility.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 16, 2012, 09:35:46 PM

Mr. Destiny ‏ @FFFdaily  Reply  Retweet  Favorite Open
Sounds like Eric Wright may be trying to persuade Tulloch to join Tampa.
Would make Wright's money look right if he can pull that off

Haha yea, he'd be worth the money then

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 16, 2012, 09:39:58 PM

This is gonna sound like a **CENSORED** move, but I forgot which..Works for this now it seems:

http://www.sportshouting.com/sportshouting-radio

Has a radio show on there.

#44 : March 16, 2012, 09:41:29 PM

...and Ruud didn't leave us because he wanted more money.  We didn't even offer him a contract because we didn't WANT the softie!

And look how great that worked out for us...

Might have been a good idea to make sure we had someone to replace him before letting him go.

That's the point right there. He couldn't make  up for lack of coaching & talent around him but he was serviceable.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wright trying to get Tulloch here. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools