Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Faine's farewell message (via his Twitter) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#75 : March 19, 2012, 08:11:08 AM

He throws his own shots.

That's putting it mildly.

graypilgrim

Starter

#76 : March 19, 2012, 09:59:48 AM

Ruud was the main leader.

A replacement "leader" that failed on two teams?

Excellent leadership skills! ..So good of a leader, he forgot to train himself.  ::)

When you do not like someone, you really do not like them. Do you really think the past year was Faine's fault solely?
Based on your statement regarding 2 failures, hinting at Faine's previous team; the three new FA's are also losers. When Manning finally signs, is he a loser too?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#77 : March 19, 2012, 10:09:31 AM

this is a funny place. say you like or support  Ruud or Faine and you get labled a troll.  Bash them then you are a true fan.  ::)
: March 19, 2012, 10:14:27 AM Skull and Bones

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#78 : March 19, 2012, 10:15:01 AM

Beatles, its just a thread about a crappy player that no one cares about saying how happy he was to have made $25 mil over the past 4 years playing for us.  get over yourself.

I seem to remember you creating an an alias on the panthers board pretending to be beatles, making it seem that he has jumping ship. You're been exposed as a hypocrite and over the past year you've become a troll.  Pretty pathetic for a women of your age. Your girls must be ashamed. If theres someone who should be getting over themselves its you and your girlfriend java.
I know there is some serious football talk going on here  ::) but there aint nothing wrong with having some fun late at night.  Hell, there is another thread with a pic of me with my hands on Will Farrow's crotch.  You don't see me getting upset.   And I'm not picking on the kid.  He's one of my favorite posters here.  I find him very entertaining.  And it isn't like  he's some helpless innocent victim either.  He throws his own shots.

Right...?  It's like no one can have a little fun at someone else's expense without everyone getting their collective tampon strings all twisted up.

Oh, and Skull...  Link please...?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#79 : March 19, 2012, 10:30:29 AM

this is a funny place. say you like or support  Ruud or Faine and you get labled a troll.  Bash them then you are a true fan.  ::)

You have to support Blount, Winslow, and Talib (and previously Raheem) to be popular around here.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#80 : March 19, 2012, 10:33:13 AM

Beatles, its just a thread about a crappy player that no one cares about saying how happy he was to have made $25 mil over the past 4 years playing for us.  get over yourself.

I seem to remember you creating an an alias on the panthers board pretending to be beatles, making it seem that he has jumping ship. You're been exposed as a hypocrite and over the past year you've become a troll.  Pretty pathetic for a women of your age. Your girls must be ashamed. If theres someone who should be getting over themselves its you and your girlfriend java.
I know there is some serious football talk going on here  ::) but there aint nothing wrong with having some fun late at night.  Hell, there is another thread with a pic of me with my hands on Will Farrow's crotch.  You don't see me getting upset.   And I'm not picking on the kid.  He's one of my favorite posters here.  I find him very entertaining.  And it isn't like  he's some helpless innocent victim either.  He throws his own shots.

Right...?  It's like no one can have a little fun at someone else's expense without everyone getting their collective tampon strings all twisted up.

Oh, and Skull...  Link please...?

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1293114.60.html
and the joke wasnt even at Beatles expense.  if anyone was a victim it was Barrett Ruud.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#81 : March 19, 2012, 11:33:01 AM

Beatles is kind of like the town bully.   I'm surprised someone is actually defending the bully.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#82 : March 19, 2012, 11:43:52 AM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1293114.60.html
and the joke wasnt even at Beatles expense. 
No kidding...  The joke is on the cat who actually posed for this pic you posted.

It's rare to find a picture of a guy with a bigger "gap" than the girls he's standing next to.  Nice find dude...

Check it out...

I think the biggest joke is the fact that guy you photo'd has a "gap" as big as the chick on the right (sasme chick)...!

Real men have a "buldge".................  Not a GAP...!  But hey.......  Maybe it's because she's dead and lifeless...?

Like those small. soft, man-lady hands that stiff in the pic has...

Maybe he just grabbed her because she already had the apathetic look he's grown accustomed to whenever he puts his hands on a woman's hip...

Just thinking out loud........  Please pardon me.

So...  Who was the tool posing with the wax figures, and why would you post random pictures of some scrawny, no-shouldered, limp-wristed wuss in the first place...?

Random.......................

...if anyone was a victim it was Barrett Ruud.

NOW you're talking Skull...!  Ruud truly was a victim....!

How dare those Bucs throw him out there in the middle of the fray...

A small... undersized... un-deserving...  intellectual-type...  place squarely in the middle of such big, fast, athletic football players...

And expected to actually hit them too...?!?!?  But I digress...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Faine though...  He was a baller.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#83 : March 19, 2012, 11:47:17 AM

Beatles please lock the thread this crap isnt funny anymore.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#84 : March 19, 2012, 12:02:20 PM

Beatles please lock the thread this crap isnt funny anymore.

+1

Seeing Faine depart this team is truly sad...  Nothing funny about it...

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#85 : March 19, 2012, 12:08:28 PM

Hey guys, so I came back after a night to get some sleep and decided if there wasn't anymore arguing we could all just let bygones be bygo--------*looks at the mess* Oh LAWD....:o

Well, this thread is dead.

By the way, I'm not a kid! I'm TWENTY-ONE for Pete's sake!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Faine's farewell message (via his Twitter) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools