Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Manningham signs with the 'niners « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: March 19, 2012, 08:05:11 AM

So much for that.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 19, 2012, 08:06:10 AM

did he get his $8-9 mil?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 19, 2012, 08:15:44 AM

Epic Fail for the "connect-the-dots-and-throw-it-against-the-wall" Insiders who all claimed Mario to Tampa was a lock simply because Sullivan was here...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3 : March 19, 2012, 08:16:27 AM

Manningham would have been a solid signing for the Bucs.   

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 19, 2012, 08:18:40 AM

well he would have fit in.  He likes to pass the dutchie on the left hand side and he can barely spell his name.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 19, 2012, 08:21:36 AM

Manning, Moss, Manningham, Gore, Davis, and Crabtree is going to be a force this year. NFC West is going to be much tougher. Cardinals and Seahawks are on the decline though.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#6 : March 19, 2012, 08:28:48 AM

Manning, Moss, Manningham, Gore, Davis, and Crabtree is going to be a force this year. NFC West is going to be much tougher. Cardinals and Seahawks are on the decline though.
What if it's Koepernick, Moss, Manningham, Gore, Davis, and Crabtree?  I bet he still does alright as long as Harbaugh is the coach.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 19, 2012, 08:29:39 AM

hope Harbaugh falls on his face

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 19, 2012, 08:32:10 AM

Rams now REALLY need Blackmon to fall to them....if a team wants Blackmon, they will need to trade with the Bucs to get in front of the Rams

NYC Bucs Fan

Starter

#9 : March 19, 2012, 08:33:56 AM

Never wanted him anyways.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 19, 2012, 08:45:45 AM

NFC West is going to be much tougher. Cardinals and Seahawks are on the decline though.

I dunno...I might disagree with the second sentence....Cards were pretty good in the second half of the year with John Skelton which might create a mini-QB controversy this preseason if Kolb doesn't get off to a good start.....their defense showed steady improvement as well. I think Seattle may also be on the incline with a strong running attack and hopefully upgrade in QB with Flynn...I think the 9'ers take a big step back if they don't get that QB situation figured out shortly.

UPDATED: Looks like Seattle's not done adding parts to their puzzle.

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter

After adding QB Matt Flynn, the Seahawks have scheduled a visit Tuesday for Raiders RB Michael Bush. TE Jacob Tamme also to visit Seattle.

UPDATE TO UPDATE:

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter

Now another source says nothing has been scheduled between Seahawks and Michael Bush, just that Seattle "very much" wants to bring him in.
: March 19, 2012, 11:08:22 AM BucDaFackUp
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Manningham signs with the 'niners « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools