Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dolphins to draft a QB "on which the club's future hopes will rest" « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 20, 2012, 12:59:36 PM

Hey... crazier things have happened.  Lets hope they fall in love with the guy between now and the draft.   I would trade back with Miami in a heartbeat.

If we gain an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder  this year and a 1 next year I'd love it. Bucs could then take Kirpatrick at 8 and trade next years number 1 and a 3rd to get back into the 1st round for Hightower or Kuechly. Whomever slides.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 20, 2012, 01:02:25 PM

I wonder if they could be trade partners with the Bucs.

Dom did say he wasn't against trading his pick, and at #5 they'd certainly be able to draft RT.

Minimum I'd take from Miami assuming Tannehill gets by Cleveland @4 is a swap of firsts this year, Miami's 3rd and next years #1.  I don't see the Phins making the deal though. Which team drafting behind Miami would be a threat to move up?  I don't see many trade back scenarios for the Bucs unless someone really want Blackmon, Richardson or a defensive player.

I'm really hoping that the Browns take Tannehill because that is going to leave either Claiborne or Kalil to the Bucs at 5

Isn't that amazing? Outside of the QB's, we might have the top three guys at their positions fall into our laps @ 5.

Man, I would hate to have to make that choice. Kalil, Claiborne, or Richardson? The mind boggles.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 20, 2012, 01:12:05 PM

I wonder if they could be trade partners with the Bucs.

Dom did say he wasn't against trading his pick, and at #5 they'd certainly be able to draft RT.

Minimum I'd take from Miami assuming Tannehill gets by Cleveland @4 is a swap of firsts this year, Miami's 3rd and next years #1.  I don't see the Phins making the deal though. Which team drafting behind Miami would be a threat to move up?  I don't see many trade back scenarios for the Bucs unless someone really want Blackmon, Richardson or a defensive player.

I'm really hoping that the Browns take Tannehill because that is going to leave either Claiborne or Kalil to the Bucs at 5

Isn't that amazing? Outside of the QB's, we might have the top three guys at their positions fall into our laps @ 5.

Man, I would hate to have to make that choice. Kalil, Claiborne, or Richardson? The mind boggles.

The choice is easy... might only be hard for Dominik.

nitey

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 20, 2012, 01:14:38 PM

Heh. What he said....:D

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dolphins to draft a QB "on which the club's future hopes will rest" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools