Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Curtis Lofton « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#120 : March 22, 2012, 08:43:38 PM

Because there are rumblings/speculation of an open offer and getting him hurts the Falcons and keeps him from the Saints.  He is a solid to very good player who is better in the locker room..  other than that traew no reason.

"other than that" LOL

traew01

Pro Bowler

#121 : March 22, 2012, 08:43:38 PM

Because there are rumblings/speculation of an open offer and getting him hurts the Falcons and keeps him from the Saints.  He is a solid to very good player who is better in the locker room..  other than that traew no reason.

OK. Yeah, I just keep hearing fans pleading for Lofton to sign with Bucs, when the truth of the matter is that the Bucs may have moved on. In fact, Dom has pretty much said so by saying they are ready to roll with Foster and they are focused on the draft.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#122 : March 22, 2012, 08:45:15 PM

OK. Yeah, I just keep hearing fans pleading for Lofton to sign with Bucs, when the truth of the matter is that the Bucs may have moved on. In fact, Dom has pretty much said so by saying they are ready to roll with Foster and they are focused on the draft.

GM speak. Lofton comes to his senses regarding the $ and you bet your arse MD will sign him.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#123 : March 22, 2012, 08:54:30 PM

GM speak. Lofton comes to his senses regarding the $ and you bet your arse MD will sign him.

Hope you are right. Man I hope so.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#124 : March 23, 2012, 12:30:52 AM

Agree and Agree

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#125 : March 23, 2012, 07:15:05 AM

I don't know man . You'd think we'd at least be hearing some rumors of talks still going on. Its completely silent on that front . I think Dom may really have moved on and told this guy and his ridiculous demands to take a hike.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

champkind

Hall of Famer

#126 : March 23, 2012, 08:14:13 AM

I don't know man . You'd think we'd at least be hearing some rumors of talks still going on. Its completely silent on that front

Because the Bucs are typically very open with their actions, and we always see it coming with them?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#127 : March 23, 2012, 08:31:56 AM

I'll bet, whoever he ends up signing with, he doesn't get more than $6M a year.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#128 : March 23, 2012, 07:41:17 PM

I don't know man . You'd think we'd at least be hearing some rumors of talks still going on. Its completely silent on that front

Because the Bucs are typically very open with their actions, and we always see it coming with them?

Only in coaching searches have they kept things silient... all offseason we've known exactly which FA's they were targeting before they signed them...player's agent's are usually the one's who leak that info , which is why we find out , and I think we all know Lofton's agent is not above that.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#129 : March 23, 2012, 07:50:06 PM

The only FA that seemed to be a lock to come here was Cortland Finnegan.

I was shocked when I found out we got Jackson, pleasantly surprised when we had a visit lined up with Nicks.

Supreme

Starter

#130 : March 23, 2012, 07:54:57 PM

The only FA that seemed to be a lock to come here was Cortland Finnegan.

I was shocked when I found out we got Jackson, pleasantly surprised when we had a visit lined up with Nicks.

Agreed. I thought we were going to overspend for Maningham... Glad I was wrong.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#131 : March 23, 2012, 08:17:53 PM

Glad we didn't get Cortland. I hate that guy. He can be feisty, I just like rooting against him. Big cup of "Hate"erade.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Curtis Lofton « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools